Are you a pure Kamilia?

Peterrr

692 members have voted

1. 1. What type of Kamilia are you?

• Im a die hard Kara fan xDD
    • I love Kara..But i prefer other group..

Honestly my friend introduced SNSD first to me and I like it. About 3-4 weeks later I chose to support KARA because they need more attention with their talents. Still support KARA until now, but also support other groups like T-ara AS etc.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I like Kara, they make good music and are very entertaining otherwise too (all tv shows and such).

Talking about downsides however, they seem a bit like a product created by the company.

Perfume, on the other hand, are a group of girls who got together in school and decided to try to break through professionally. So I think they are more of "artists" whereas Kara is more of "entertainers".

This logic would be perfect, but the fact that Kara does sing live whereas Perfume is mostly lip-syncing is causing me a bit hard time to adjust my artists vs. entertainers theory in place...

(Not counting Kara and Perfume I mostly listen to music made by old, ugly men. I think the next gig I will see may be Aerosmith, but who knows if I actually go there.)

• 2 weeks later...

Pure Kamilia, I guess so, even if I like too SNSD, T-ara, 4minute, etc, having accounts in those forums as well, I love KARA the most, that's the main reason for I became a subber: to spend more time loving Kara :)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...

Die-hard kara fan :thumbup1:

eventhough I like other groups[esp SNSD, WG, T-ara,4minute], but i never follow their news.

I'm only follow kara and only have karaholic fansite account. I'm not join any other fansite for other group...

not a big fan for new groups (2009-and newer).

• 5 months later...