Are you a pure Kamilia?

Peterrr

692 members have voted

1. 1. What type of Kamilia are you?

• Im a die hard Kara fan xDD
    • I love Kara..But i prefer other group..

Kara, and only Kara. I've tried liking other groups to be, you know, well-rounded, but I can never quite get into other groups the same way I'm obsessed with Kara. I like other groups, like WG, SNSD, and T-ara, but Kara is just a whole level above. The percentage goes somewhat like, Kara 97%, SNSD 1%, T-ara 1%, and WG 1%. Maybe that's why I'm only active on Karaholic, haha. <3

Same here. Since I've started getting into K-Pop only a few months ago, no other group besides Kara have held my full interest. I have little or no interest in other groups.

I tried to get familiar with SNSD because of Tiffany :eyelove: , but I didn't get far.

On OMNTD I only read articles about Kara. Sometimes I read the SNSD articles just to see Tiffany; if it wasn't for her, I wouldn't give a hoot about SNSD (pun intended).

So I'm like this

94% Kara - I love all 5 Kara members

5% SNSD - purely for Tiffany; not into their songs or dance

1% Orange Caramel - I'm liking Lizzy on Running Man

Edited by popfu

I love other groups too such as WonderGirls and SNSD. I love these three groups equally. But I started to like K-pop is from WonderGirls,SNSD then Kara

I'm a DIE-HARD FAN of KARA-NAMIDA

even before this i was a Pure SONE but after a while i realized KARA was Better

maybe not by a number but by quality i only like 75% SNSD songs but KARA song all were great... thats why i'm joining KARAHOLIC, plus (SEUNGYEON CASE) :eyelove:

I HOPE I WILL BE A KARA FAN UNTIL THE END OF MY LIFE

:jogging::inluv::determined:

Edited by Fitry'z

I was originally a Sone as well :) But I always liked KARA

Slowly I started getting more drawn into KARA...and now I'm hooked :D

I don't think that we should discriminate :D Love all the bands out there equally :)

There's plenty of us to share!

I like KARA, but I kind of like them just as much as SNSD, 2NE1, etc. I don't have a favorite.

Actually at the moment, KARA and SNSD are my favorites because they have successful careers in Japan ><

Somehow, that makes them more interesting to me, because I never had an interest in either groups this much before