• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
Peterrr

Are you a pure Kamilia?

690 members have voted

1. 1. What type of Kamilia are you?

• Im a die hard Kara fan xDD
    • I love Kara..But i prefer other group..

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

628 posts in this topic

I'm a sub

and that's because I'm a Sone

After SNSD, I also like Kara, T-ara and f(x)

Pure KAMILIA? hmmm.. not sure to answer

because it means i like KARA only

well frankly i'm SONE, and also KAMILIA

pure on one side? why do i have choose 1 if i can get more.. hehe

I am not a pure Kamilia.

I love KARA but I am a SONE.

Because of SNSD I started to listen to Kpop.

I'm a pure kamilia.

Though I like other groups also I don't consider myself one of their fans.

I just listen to them but I don't LOVE them like KARA.

KARA is in my heart, it is clear that like other groups. But Kara is definitely better! :eyelove:

Pure Kamilia for sure. Even i love SNSD too, KARA still number 1 and i really want KARA to get more popularity as snsd in Korea. I wish these two girlband will get more love from both kamilia and sone. Especially KARA. Hoho. :)

I was originally a SONE, but I think I love KARA better than them now:)

>and I have a lot of biases...and I don't know at first who would be really my fav...xD

I couldn't answer.

I'm so in love with KARA, but I also have SoShi to deal with.

SoShi was my first group, and I've gotten so deep into them, so I dunno.

But, KARA. I've barely scratched the surface of KARA and I think I might be going crazy with love. Or something. @_@

KARA for life without any doubt! I'd kill for them. KARA > all (: weeeeeee 4everKARA.

I really love KARA because of their image and songs.. They are cute ^^ but my ultimate girl group is 2NE1.., KARA is the 2nd :) but someday i will be a pure Kamilia and i will support KARA same as 2NE1 forever which means they're both Equal for me ..

hehe I loved Kara ever since their debut~

no other group can replace them in my heart...

maybe except DBSK.. but they're guys.. so they shouldn't really count?... (lol they shouldn't be in the same category >.>?)

but yeah... KARA ALL THE WAY!

I love SNSD more than KARA, but there is no harm in being a SONE or a KAMILIA at the same time.. You can support both groups, there is no rule that you only get to choose one group.. Right?

i'm just a fan of all beautiful girls in the world, but comparing to other girls group i choose KARA as number 1

Yup, like many others I'm a dedicated Sone ^-^ Soshi's "Gee" was the very 1st

K-Pop female video I've ever seen and I've been addicted ever since.

Kara is just plain awesome, I always like Hara from the beginning and it was only a matter

of time before I began to get into them as a group. Like said b4, I've barely scratched the surface with

Kara so there is plenty more room for deepening my love for them

I like SNSD but I love KARA the most,

it's about 70% KARA 30% SNSD ^_^

so I vote KARA as my #1 girl group

Kara is my number 1 always and forever! I do listen to other groups, I mean I love SNSD also but at the end of the day I always come back to my five girls^^ If it wasn't for them I wouldn't have heard such great music. I am a Sone also but I became a Sone after I was already a Kamilia, so that puts me in the SoKA category I guess lol.

I like KARA bc of what they are and their music...

I also listen to other girl groups' songs but not so into tht group... just KARA :thumbup:

i'm forever KAMILIA tiill i die!!! i like other girl group too... but no one can beat Kara.. they're the first thing i check when i'm online... even the smallest news.. sometimes i feel like i love KARA more than male group although i'm a girl... hahahaa :eyelove: especially my bias Gyuri!!

Kara is the best. None can beat them :D. Sure there are others but none catches my attention more than Kara.

Define pure Kamilia?

1 Check Karaholic Forums at least 3 times a day.

2 Play Kara's songs at least 2 hours a day (using earphones).

3 Watch Kara's video at least 30 minutes a day.

4 Ignore your family members who are trying to communicate to you, at least twice a day.

5 Whenever you talk to them, it's Kara this and Kara that.

6 When your family criticized you as being obsessed with Kara......

I use to like After School, mainly because of Kahi - but then after watching alot of KARA shows such as taxi/bakery/idol shows along with other variaty shows, KARA became my #1 group for sure.

now, I just like seungyeon :sweatdrop:

Edited by Lite

i love kara since kara debut!

i will love kara forever!

kara is my only love!