• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
Peterrr

Are you a pure Kamilia?

690 members have voted

1. 1. What type of Kamilia are you?

• Im a die hard Kara fan xDD
    • I love Kara..But i prefer other group..

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

628 posts in this topic

I never thought I'd be into Kpop until I saw Kara. I was mesmerized from the first time I saw them. So yeah, Pure Kamilia here! :D

I love Kara, but I love other girl groups too.. hahaha.. can't help myself to like them too, but still I support all of them equally..

Die hard KARA fannn!!

KARA is the last for me :tongue:

The answer states that I'm a sub Kamilia ~

My 1st favorite female group is SNSD, 2nd is KARA, 3rd is f(x) ~

But, I want to say, sometimes, when I watch KARA facts videos or funny moments, KARA will be 1st place in my heart !

Conclusion : SNSD and KARA, both of them, are the 1st female group in my heart, there is no other group can beat them in my heart ^^

i love KARA but dont prefer other group although i like other girl group tooo..... i cant control myself hahaha :blushing::eyelove:

I was a sone and still am, but ever since discovering Kara i've become a pure(?) Kamilia xD As in they are my number 1 perferred and loved group ^^

can I like all the other groups equally as in Kara is one of my favourites? Because I love the new group chocolat, Apink, SNSD, Kara and F(x) equally.........

I love KARA, and I'll love forever! Of course, I like other bands, but KARA was the first band I heard / knew and will never be substituted by another band!

Edited by Laura Reis

PURE KAMILIA, first girl group that i followed but not the first one i heard. :)

i Dunno which one to vote lol, I am near 100% pure Kamilia but i just cant deny Sistar, well I'll just leave 5% for them lol!!!

Love KARA and only KARA. EvoL did catch my eye with their debut, but it's nothing compared to KARA. I've done my research on the other girl groups too, but I will always go back to Kara.

Once a pure kamilia, always a pure kamilia for me. KARA brought me to kpop and made me like korean stuff.

Edited by Deaththekid

Kara is my Nr.2 .. :-D But I still love them with all my heart ! SNSD just were my first love in kpop but hey Soka ♥ ♥ ♥

I mean, I love Kara.

But 2NE1 is like, my ultimate kpop group bias.

So I had to vote no.2

BUT I STILL LOVE KARA VERY MUCH!

Hmmm.. i'm a SONE too.. and SNSD is my favorite Girl Group ever. besides KARA.

So, no. 2 for me ! :D

..maybe if i known them first they will be my no. 1 but i love 2ne1 also... sorry guys... but im KAMILIA too..

I'm not a pure blood I'm sorry everyone, but my soul belongs to the Speesh Mareens who are in Speesh and serve the Emprah. That and the Metal Bawkses.

To be very honest, I'm more of a SONE than a pure Kamilia, can say half or 3/4 Kamilia. :P

Kamilia forever!

If I had a chance to see them in concert, I would buy the tickets in a heart beat!

SONE at the beginning, but I love to enlarge my musical knowledge and is the second group I'm following intensely.

haha^^ once you find KARA own something that no one on kpop world have

you will think about this again and again^^

I already have experience for this :P