Are you a pure Kamilia?

Peterrr

692 members have voted

1. 1. What type of Kamilia are you?

• Im a die hard Kara fan xDD
    • I love Kara..But i prefer other group..

im always a kamila from the get go, no other girlgroups can change me . i get mad when other start bashing kara , i get sad when they lost on music show and i get really happy when they won an award and everybody love their song ! even my non kpop fans know im crazy about kara !!

well, i guess i am a die hard kamilia, they are the only girl group i watch whatever show they are, i do listen to other group songs only if i like it but thats stop there but with kara its totally different, i like to be updated and check out what new shows there in and of course watch it!

i used to be a Sone >_<

but totally converted into Kamilia when i heard their first album.. ^^

and totally went up a level when i saw one of the member SY<3..

you might call it love at first sight.. lol ^^

I am a PURE Kamilia[in terms of any group; boy or girl group]. I would pick KARA over ANY group out there. I don't consider myself anything but, a Kamilia. Not a VIP, SONE, or Hottest, I give all of my money to Kara's albums too xD Well my parent's money xD

Edited by nerdxissa

I love KARA but I like SNSD better. =)

@Halu, I can't blame you for liking SNSD better than KARA. . SNSD are good too with Gee and Genie, they rocked my kpop life too. ^^ Not to mention, they're Kara's best friends. ^_^

I don't know if I am considered pure but I am primarily SS501 fan and then Kara. That's it. I love both. DSP love. But of course my first love is S5501 and lately because I miss my boys so much I became too engrossed with Kara that I have neglected my boys.

@AnneJen91, Me too! DSP love :gyc3: <3<3, I am Triple S, but then SS501 doesn't have any latests so I became more in to Kara instead. But I still love those boys, they have a full album comeback on April, I hear. XD Triple S yey!

And for my own answer. :eyelove: I AM A PURE KAMILIA.

I joined other fansites to update me about them but :thumbup: Karaholic :ah: is where I'm active, ^^

I might like other groups like T-ara and SNSD, SHINee and WG, but still, KARA is the best.

KARA KARA KARA FIGHTING! <3<3

I joined this forum because I want to know more about Kara. I pretty much enjoy their songs and slowly, I started to be hooked up with their music. Even though I'm just a new member here, please accept me as a Kamilia. :gemshout: