Are you a pure Kamilia?

Peterrr

692 members have voted

1. 1. What type of Kamilia are you?

• Im a die hard Kara fan xDD
    • I love Kara..But i prefer other group..

I first know Kara through SS501. Ever since Rock You days.So .....I think I'm a die hard Kara fan certainly since they are the only girl group that I tend to follow closely (besides the boy groups ),although I do listen and support other groups albums too since I love music in general but certainly not to the extend I do with Kara -like joining Karaholic! This is the only forum I'm a member of!!! :)

genesis stage: as a SONE, SNSD impressed me with Oh! when I first really started listening to Kpop

intermediate stage: as a KARAholic, KARA confirmed that I'm really in love with Kpop when I was impressed with Lupin

advanced stage: as a Tiara, T-ARA "made me crazy" about Kpop

I will always put all 3 in equal status in my heart

I voted for the second one.

Im just a Fan of their music.

i like a lot of Kpop girls group.

my choice of kpop groups always change.

KARA is now one of my favorite girl groups in korea.

so are:

SNSD

4minute

Wonder Girls (fading away slowly, awaiting for their comeback in korea....)

Brown eyed girls...

i can choose...

i'm a newbie to the KARA fandom but i've known them for months already.

i think they're awesome and i really want to get addicted to them.

i have to be honest that i got into the SNSD first, but for some reasons i prefer not to mention out here,

i really want to move more into the KARA fandom. (NOTE: i'm not gonna leave SNSD though. i just want to be MORE into the Kamilia World xD)

so yeah, true Kamilia here on the process.

KARA hwaiting!

die hard kara fan for sure. no other group out there so far has got me so addicting to them as kara has. and i believe that is one of kara's strongest points. attracting people to them

Well to be frank, I wouldn't really be on this forum posting and all.. if I was a "kara fan.. but I prefer other groups".

die hard fan? hmm... yeah i'd say bordering that. I loved/liked other groups in the past. And many.. either I lose interest or just stop caring really. But its strange... KARA has this unique way of continuously reaffirming my fan-dom towards them.. probably ever since debut.

well i am not really a die-hard Kara fan. i am just a Kara fan.

i am really a Wonderful. hehe

but don't take it against me, Wonder Girls really brought me to the Kpop world so i owe it to them. haha.

i like Kara, really!

and i totally love LUPIN <3

my list is like:

1. Wonder Girls

2. Kara/SNSD/4minute

3. SuJu/BigBang

Edited by purpleraine

i chose the second one... sorry to say that i like a group that debuted even after kara did like t-ara. but i love them both. they're good friends too. so no bashing! kara girls are talented. its just their production is not my type. i like ballads or strong image more than the sexy one. anyways, there are many other reasons for liking t-ara more. but definitely not because they're better than kara as an artist. i love them both, just started to like kara after t-ara. <3