Are you a pure Kamilia?

Peterrr

692 members have voted

1. 1. What type of Kamilia are you?

• Im a die hard Kara fan xDD
    • I love Kara..But i prefer other group..

I am a die-hard KARA fan <3 Although I also like other groups, I love KARA the most <3 There is no other group that can compare to the loveliness, dorkiness, and awesomeness of KARA <3

die hard, rofl. i have not fanboyed about a group this much since CSJH, and since they're all but gone, kara's pretty much taken over. the only other group that would come close is 2ne1, since after 2ne1TV, i follow most everything from them too.

I listen to many different genres of music in multiple languages, but I'm extremely picky when it comes to actually declaring myself a die-hard fan of any group--the majority of the time I'll just say I appreciate a certain artists' music. Kpop wise I like the music of a lot of groups (Kara, One Day, SNSD, Big Bang, Davichi, Trax before they died...BEG, etc. etc., and T-ara's Absolute First Album will still be my ranked #1 album for highest replay value, but 2nd Revolution is 2nd lol), but I only declare myself a member of one fanclub, Kamilia. For me it's important to not only like the music but also the personalities of the artists. Kara is hands down one of the few groups where I like every member for the people that they are. I'll be a hardcore Kamilia until the end :D

I was introduced to K-Pop by SNSD so I am a die hard fan of them. I first knew Kara when I watched Invincible Youth (thanks to Hara) and I decided to give Lupin a listen. Now Kara is my second favorite K-Pop girl group after SNSD and I already have all of their albums. So I guess I'm in the middle between die-hard and a so-so fan :D

I'm a Kamilia for sure! But Pure Kamilia? I'm not too sure... Does being a pure Kamilia mean loving them to death? Cause if that's the case then I'm certainly almost there! I feel like I could love them to death any moment now. I'm kinda new to Kara but the level of love I have for them is just flying high! I also love SNSD and f(x). I was never a complete Sone cause I didn't get to know them that well (I wasn't on any SNSD forums). But I really love f(x) too! In fact, I joined Affxtion before Karaholic so of course I love them to death as well. Aaahh I dunno... I love f(x) and Kara equally... which means I love them both to death LOL. (Confusing, I know...)

I think it's still too early to say for sure, but right now I guess I'm a "sub" Kamilia? Not because I love KARA less, but just because I've been a fan of SNSD for so much longer, and I know them a lot better than I do KARA. I think maybe I'll always be a SONE first just because they were what brought me into k-pop in the first place, but that doesn't mean I don't love KARA just as much. I don't see why I can't become a diehard fan of both. (:

I kinda expected the Die Hard Fans.

Well, what are they doing here with all efforts if they are just a fan?

I'm a die hard. The only girl group I like.

As I said you owe it to SS501.

:D

I like Kara a lot but I also listen to other K-Pop girl groups like Wonder Girls or Girls' Generation~ ^^

So I guess I'm not really a die hard Kara fan but it does not mean that I don't love the girls =)

Actually I love a lot of groups!