Are you a pure Kamilia?

Peterrr

692 members have voted

1. 1. What type of Kamilia are you?

• Im a die hard Kara fan xDD
    • I love Kara..But i prefer other group..

• 2 weeks later...

PURE and DIEHARD kamilia here.

and kara's not just my #1 girl group, its the #1 kpop band for me!!!!!

or rather, kara is really the reason why i listened to kpop in the first place, i luv them sooooo much :eyelove:

but of course, im a WonSoKa fan as well.... and then suju, 2pm, ss501, beg, after school, 4minute, big bang etc etc are also da love <3

but still in the end, im entirely kara-biased. they're just, u know, #1 forever in my heart :D

Pure Kara fan here :D

When I first started exploring KPOP, Kara appealed to me so much more than all the other girl groups!!! The boy bands were all just so so...

Kara is also the first group that I actually bothered looking up for information on each member and all the albums etc.

I must say, the first MV I watched was "pretty girl"........at the time I was so surprised because it seemed like such

a cutesy song for little girls (a bit too young for me).

BUT ~ compared to the cutesy songs by some other groups, I thought it was much more acceptable and

positive without giving that feeling of pretentious sickness.

Anyways, I don't know how to explain it, haha ~ :D I just found it somewhat amazing.

I like Kara more than any other group, although I may listen to some hit/promoted songs from other groups but Kara is the only

group that I would listen to ALL THE TRACKS in their albums. Because so far, I basically like all of their songs!!!

Kara = Perfect match :eyelove:

Edited by Mellie

Haha i like all kpop music but my 1st fave is Rain haha he is my link to getting to know the rest of the kpop singers.Kara is the top in my list of girl group, the rest gial group are just so behind KARA in my list while for boy bands it will be a close fight btw MBLAQ and 2PM. So ya my top fav is Rain, KARA, MBLAQ and 2PM

yes. i'm a pure Kamilia. Kara will always be my number 1, that doesn't mean i don't like the other groups, i support them too.

but my love for KARA is just too strong.. i don't think i will ever get tired of them.. and they will always be my number 1 group FOR-EVAAAAH!! >_<

other than KARA i like Davichi they are my second favorite group/duo :)

I like a lot of other girl groups,but KARA is definitely the group of choice for me. Don't know if I'm a die-hard fan, but in my defense as soon as I found out KARA was coming for KMF in L.A. this year I had garden box tickets and a trip planned the next day, drove 12 hours straight from where I live to LA, slept 2 hours, explored LA, loved the concert, and went back the next day getting back at 2 in the morning studying for a final :thankful:

Haha last time I posted here, I said I wasn't a "pure" Kamilia YET. And then, BAM! A few days after I actually became a pure Kamilia. Now I'm a die-hard fan. I like other groups as well but Kara is my #1 now. I LOVE them to death. It's really different with Kara for me. I've never loved everyone in a group so much before. There's a lot of "equality" in all the members for me. I love every one of them!

For me, there's a difference between just a fan and being a Kamilia. Being a Kamilia is more of the "higher" status and level of course. But to be that, there are of course conditions. One of the major ones is loving all members. And by "love" I mean really love them. I've never had that happen with any groups before.

Yes, I'm an unnie pure Kamilia since their debut in 2007. I don't cheat on them LOL. I mean I like others girls groups, but Kara is in the 1st place. I love Kara and SNSD, but I'm more Kara-biased.

I like After School, Secret, f(x), 4minute, Rainbow (Kara's sister), miss A, T-ara...that's what I remember so many nowadays.

And for the koreans boy groups I'm a SHINee World and B2UTY, but I'm more SHINee-biased. But, don't ask me to choose between SHINee and Kara >.<