Are you a pure Kamilia?

Peterrr

692 members have voted

1. 1. What type of Kamilia are you?

• Im a die hard Kara fan xDD
    • I love Kara..But i prefer other group..

I am not a complete pure fan since I haven't bought any of their albums. But I will try my best to collect money to buy as many Kara's album as I can.

Kara is my fav. girl group. I love everything about them^_^ :eyelove:

Their awesome personality(I wish I could be their friends if not sister), their talents(love their voices, it totally suits their group name & their dance is cute and if it's charismatic then it's powerful), their songs(I listen to all of them but I prefer mostly their ballad song especially Nanun which is totally amazing) and they're truly beautiful from inside and outside. Lastly, I love them because they've been through a lot to achieve what they wanted ever since they debut, Kara never gives up and always tries their best and always make a professional performance. :thumbup:

• 2 weeks later...

Im totally die-hard fan even though Im extremely young and a girl, I still think KARA is #1. I do listen to other groups and watch their shows, but I've never liked any group more than KARA. (even Guy Groups)

But I guess I like KARA the most because of Seungyeon, my forever Kpop bias. But I still love Goddess Gyul, Nicole, HAra,and Jing!

KARA and KAMILLIA forever!!!

:jogging:

I dont know, I'm kind of in between both choices. I like Kara and everyday that goes by I keep liking them more. They are one of my favorite groups so far. I got 3.

1. Wonder Girls

2. SNSD

3. KARA

The order does not matter, is just the order I started knowing them. Wonder Girls got me into Kpop. SNSD got me addicted. And KARA was the overkill, which made me listen to Kpop nonstop, they also introduced me to cute concept which they always do. (Except for lupin, which was really sexy) I got more girls groups that I like but, those 3 is a must on everyones list.

I'M PROUD TO BE A PURE BLOODED KAMILIA... ive never been this attached to any group including male idols or internationally known singers... i even join here to get to know them better!!that's why i'm dearly grateful that somebody created this site for non-korean kamilias!you just don't how helpful this site is to us!!!so karaholic staffs, thank you for maintaining this site!!!keep up the good work!!fighting!!!

• 2 weeks later...

lol if you ask me this question 3 month ago...my answer would be...

no.my first one is 2ne1 then fx then kara.

and if you ask me this question right now my answer would be yes,lol for some strange reason when i watch vidoes of 'em(2ne1,fx) i dont feel the same thing 3 months ago.but when its kara i feel the urge to spazz lol.

haha i never answered this question.. but here it goes... YES I'am and i'll forever will be. KARA will always be my #1.

but that doesn't mean i don't like other groups.

i'm also a part time Shapely. >_<

and i have so much love for the talented yet underrated Davichi and SeeYa.