[2010.02.26] KARA's thoughts on the 'Emergency exit dance'?

Harue

2010022619394010021.jpg

Kara expressed they are thankful for the 'Emergency exit dance' fever.

On the 26th afternoon, Kara had their comeback performance for their 3rd mini-album title track 'Lupin' on KBS 2TV's "Music Bank" live broadcast. During a press meeting before their stage performance, Kara expressed their satisfaction for the 'Emergency exit dance' name given by netizens.

The youngest member Kang Jiyoung said "It's a very unique name. The idea is amazing! I don't really know who created the name but I want to thank the person for giving it such a nice name."

Also, Han Seungyeon remarked "It was really fun when we saw the name. The members enjoyed and laughed a lot. We were surprised at how popular it became. We will work hard to match all the expectations."

While an excited Gu Hara said "We saw a lot of parodies for our Emergency exit dance. From now on, we'll run harder to make it look even more like we are running to the emergency exit!"

'Lupin' was released on the 17th and on the day after, it swept the music charts with a number 1 'all-kill', showing explosive popularity. As of now on the 26th, it's still holding out the number 1 title on MelOn, M.Net and many other charts. According to their representatives, the song is expected to get even more popularity after their comeback performance on the 26th.

Source: NEWSEN

Translated by: Harue@KARAHolic.com

Do not alter the translations when taking out!

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

woah..

thx a lot for the translation Harue :)

it's nice they give comment about it and even thankful for the name..

and they watching the parodies??lol..

and hara's comment is funny..run harder??lol

hopefully it will keep on going more popular :)

OMG Hara's comment was funny (: it looks cool to be honest! Another dance fever caused by Kara!

Yes more success for Lupin and Kara. I smell some awards ? I can't wait to see other stars copying their dance.

While an excited Gu Hara said "We saw a lot of parodies for our Emergency exit dance. From now on, we'll run harder to make it look even more like we are running to the emergency exit!"

'Lupin' was released on the 17th and on the day after, it swept the music charts with a number 1 'all-kill', showing explosive popularity. As of now on the 26th, it's still holding out the number 1 title on MelOn, M.Net and many other charts. According to their representatives, the song is expected to get even more popularity after their comeback performance on the 26th.

Source: NEWSEN

Translated by: Harue@KARAHolic.com

Do not alter the translations when taking out!

Hara's reply was so cute ~~

Indeed the name "emergency exit dance" is unique, but i like it though..

And so good for our girls for gaining more and more popularity ~~

Just as i expected, as our girls work so hard for this album~~

Meanwhile holding number 1 title was really COOL!!

KARA fighting!!

lol this dance is awesome so happy they like the name... cuase i don't think the netizens would change it lmao

hara is so funny, i'll be looking out for her running harder especially then xD... and love her dorky smile while she does it !

thanks for the translations!