[2010.02.26] KARA's thoughts on the 'Emergency exit dance'?

Harue

Hehe. I think the name is a little silly and long, but it probably sounds better in Korean. lol

This is what stood out to me in the MV, this is what made me start to love it more. I dance to it everytime I hear it, I can't wait to see more. DX

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hahaha.... run harder!! that makes me laugh...

i thought at first the dance that will be famous is hallo dance(where they dance like their waist break) which i like very much..

but then EED came to be widely known and makes me thought that the dance is quite cool!

inkigayo comeback was totally jjang! KARA jjang!

While an excited Gu Hara said "We saw a lot of parodies for our Emergency exit dance. From now on, we'll run harder to make it look even more like we are running to the emergency exit!"

LOLLLLLL. Oh Hara bb <333 I like the EED (lmfao) dance a lot more than the butt dance. <3

Kara is going to dominate this year ; definitely ! they got back another addicting choreography dance & their song is just simply amazing; EVEN surpassing SNSD's OH ! -claps- definitely Kara's year. i love the exit dance <3 I love their new dark concept very pretty ^^;