[2010.02.27] Seungyeon's feelings about her new haircut~

Harue

2010022619291310021.jpg

2010022619291310022.jpg

Kara's Han Seungyeon, who became a hot topic recently with her short haircut, revealed her inner feelings about it.

Han Seungyeon, during a meeting with Newsen reporters on February 26, said: "It's the first time I changed to a short haircut since elementary school 2nd grade. So it's been about 15 years since I last cut my hair like this. As you would expect, I'm still not used to it and many times I get surprised when I look in the mirror." she said while smiling.

Currently making a storm with her mini-album title song 'Lupin', Han Seungyeon became a hot issue with pictures taken during an event before her comeback. Seungyeon, who until now had been faithful to her long hair, catched the attention of netizens when she showed her short haircut.

Having turned 23 this year, Han Seungyeon's short hairstyle blended nicely with her trademark youthful appearance to greatly enhance Seungyeon's 'Cuteness Queen' charm.

Han Seungyeon said: "I didn't know my short haircut would become such a big topic. I'm really thankful for the netizens interest. Some people say I look younger, others say I look more mature. It was a difficult decision and it took me a lot of courage to cut my hair so I feel relieved that the response is good." added her.

Source: NEWSEN

Translated by: Harue@KARAHolic.com

Do not alter the translations when taking out!

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL~Cuteness queen :wub: Anyway,she looks so much cuter with thins haircut,don't worry Ham^^Thanks for translating this!It's nice to have short hair,but I've been cutting my hair whenever I feel it's too long so for Ham to do this for the first time just to suit the concept is so brave of her~

At first i had a hard time to defferenciate Nicole and SeungYeon, as they both having short hair as their neo-image.. LOL!!

But the truth is, she look nice in hre short hair style.

Well, i dunno wheter she'd become more mature or younger,

But her hairstyle really suit her well :wub:

i'm liking her hair cut too. they didnt cut it drastically like they did with Gyuri for Rock U. lol.

it's a fresh and nice change for our Hammie. Suits her personality and image more too. :wub:

im hoping they would do something with Hara's too. idk...bangs maybe? haha!

thanks for translating!