[2010.02.27] Seungyeon's feelings about her new haircut~

Harue

finally able to hear her thoughts on the change. thanks for the posting.

haha, surprised to see another pretty girl in the mirror?

from her conversation, seemed like she wasn't expected to cut her hair short after 15 years.

just wonder what was the decision for the short haircut? for lupin mature concept? hers or dsp's suggestion?

whatever the reason, she's professional.

good for her, the netizens responses are encouraging.

ham is just as cute as ever. she is still so attractive. never lost a bit of hotness.

can't resist & hence tend to look up for her more during performance.

seungyeon jjang.

Edited by red4summer

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im glad she likes her new hair style. i agree wit her tho, it surprises me too when ever i watch the lupin video. gotta get used to it. but they said shes turning 23? she was born in 88 and so am i, and im turning 22. is it like the chinese? u are already one on when u are born? well really glad she likes it. really brave to she looks good. hwaiting!!

♥Seungyeon♥

wow....

Seungyeon..!!!!

so pretty with that short haircut....

wow...

its been 15 years since she last have short haircut....jjang..!!

wow....i'm really2 impressed with her....

hope she will get used with that short haircut...

She looks really2 beautiful,cute and mature with short haircut...

she looks way younger with the new haircut...huhu~...

Seungyeon = Cuteness Queen...huhu~

♥Kara Lupin♥

I think short hair style make her mature. It look sexier for her. and it match her a lot.

first time I see her in short haircut. I'm so surprise it's different very much.

It have to difficult to her to make a decision for cutting long hair that used 15 years.

however sometimes you have to change to take the new things.

Awww.. It must had been hard for her to cut off the hair that she kept for the past 15 years :/

Anyway, her short haircut looks really attractive and mature to me. It also makes her looks more fresh and confident.

I would say the hair is well cut :hihi:

Hehe.. Cute Ham! Fighting!!~

Wah, I love her hair like this!

A few months ago, I actually cut my long hair short to try to copy Nicole's hairstyle back in the Wanna days...and my haircutter ended up cutting it a bit differently, and it was shorter (looking like Seungyeon's hair right now :P). But I was so shocked when I saw Seungyeon's new hairstyle looking exactly like mine when the MV came out! It feels so nice to have the same hairstyle as my favourite idol :)

She must feel strange with short hair

But she looks really good and I love her new hair so much !

Each time I cut my hair shorter, I cry for days lol.

And I cut them at least once a year

So for her, It must be even more hard

well i think now she knows her courage had paid off since everyone is so supportive of her short hair, hope she starts to feel better about it!! I think her short hair makes her look cute and young in Umbrella but mature and charismatic in Lupin! Love the part where they rub their tummy during Umbrella, looks so cuteee when everyones doing it!

KARA HWAITINGGG!!!

aw she doesnt really match short hair ):

she looks way cuter in long hair

she sort of looks like one of the girls from wonder girls

I love the hair cut... i think it is sexy and fresh ans shows up a new and sexier Seungyeon..

she is really beautiful ... i also loooooooove nicole's new and shorter hair style !!

both girls look beautiful with the new looks !!