• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
Incubus

[Haradoll] The Sexy Hair Flips.

379 posts in this topic

yay!! i notice that too!!

and that was really sexy..

it somehow let me remember gahee in her "AH" days..

but then, hara pull it in another way.."being sexy while being cute"

nyehehehe..oh well, that's our hara!

and in the MV, she looks sexier wherein she has no tie or something in her hair, and then she wipe it off her face! wow!!! ^_^

i like it better when her hair is free without any tie or something

just like in the mv

will be anxiously waiting for a perf of her too

without her ponytail of course

You can say that again, her hair flips is just HOTTTTTTTT! I watched the MV repeatedly and never got bored of it! Hara~ <3

her hair flips rules!!! and i really hope she doesnt cut her hair. it'll be nice to see how she'll look, but i hope she doesnt really cut it. i was disappointted that seung yeon cut hers but this current short hair style fits her. she looks good. but if hara gets short hair, what will happen to the hair flips?

man i love it when she does that in the lupin performances and in the music video!

One of things that makes Lupin become perfect <3. I love her hair flips.

I hope she won't tie her hair when they perform

lol...the hairflips are really amazing to watch.

And the timing of the hair flip has to be perfectly coordinated with the other members' moves too so that it doesn't accidentally hit somebody else's face. :catwalk:

I think the reason she can't do it live is because she's holding the mic and singing with her other hand...and in the MV, she uses that same hand to push her hair back lol. Maybe if they had head mics she could do it.

Anyway, Hara looks super sexy in a high ponytail! And her hair flip is still awesome :3

Edited by Hana

the hair flip is what i noticed the most when i first saw the MV. i wish that she would do her hair flip during a live perf like she did in the video....

thanks for all the great gifs!!

Oh dang! after saw their perform today................

and this's my fav Hara's gif hair flisps ever.. lol, but the camera man so far.. ==

26146284.gif

lol Hara.. when you putting down your hair...? i really want to see it... :)

Edited by Lonely♥

AH , their hair flips are really super cool man !

<3 it

i love the way she moves herself on lupin , and the hair flip is great makes her look very sexy

she have beautiful long hairs and nice figure and face too..that makes her look stunningly beautiful when she flips her hairs.

=)

Oh dang! after saw their perform today................

and this's my fav Hara's gif hair flisps ever.. lol, but the camera man so far.. ==

http://img694.imageshack.us/img694/692/26146284.gif

lol Hara.. when you putting down your hair...? i really want to see it... -_-

watch the lupin perf on sukira public broadcasting kim!!!!

she have her hair down!!!

bad too bad she didn't do it with power..

it seems she just shake her head a bit >.<

i want it just like in the MV..

is it too much hara????

There was this flip she did on IY when they were doing that wrestling with their bums (the one where they were fighting for 50% of the cow and sunny won). that flip was like WOW JJANG! she looked so pretty without even trying!

totally cool xD

Hara's beauty came out exceptionally well in this come back. I mean, she is ALREADY beautiful; but, something's different with her this time. She has gone from sweet, angelic Hara to a more mature and sexy Hara. -_-

I like the hair flips XD

I hope kara's lupin will be no.1 next week at music bank :lol:

OMG!!!!!!

I loved this topic!! hahaha.. the hair flip part is my favorite from the mv and perf <3!

the sexiest part i've ever seen among all kara's mv

thanks for the gifs! ^^

her hair flip is nice.

and her hair is super long. LOL

thanks for sharing

Hara's hair flips is one of the things that catch my attention in lupin MV.. haha

Se so pretty and yep I'm lovin' it.. =p