[2010.02.28] Gyuri meets her "ex-boyfriend" after 10 years.

Harue

2010022823565810011.jpg

On KBS 2TV 'Sweet Night's corner 'Sweet Meeting!" broadcasted on February 28, girl group Kara's Park Gyuri reunited with her "ex-boyfriend" Podong from the show 'Sonagi' after 10 years!

Park Gyuri reunited with her old friend 'Podong', Kim Youngdae. They acted together on the show 'Sonagi', corner of MBC's old variety show 'Today is a Good Day!'. On that show, Park Gyuri starred as Podong's girlfriend. It's been 16 years since they filmed 'Sonagi' together and 10 years since Park Gyuri last saw Kim Youngdae. Kim Youngdae got popularity by giving the viewers a lot of laughs when he acted along Kang Hodong 16 years ago.

Park Gyuri expressed she missed him by saying: "I wasn't able to meet Kim Youngdae for 10 years". Because of that, the staff of 'Sweet Night' contacted Kim Youngdae to make the reunion come true but when they met, Park Gyuri seemed surprised at how much Podong had changed. The little chubby Podong grew up to become a tall handsome young man.

Afer seeing the tall and handsome 23 years old Kim Youngdae, the hosts and the other Kara members said to him: "Do you have a girlfriend?" "You two should date!".

Kim Youngdae, who was on a break from his military service that day, appeared on the show wearing his military uniform and explained about his appearance change: "When I was to enter highschool, I lost almost 30kgs to become an actor." And revealed: "I'll be discharged from military service on the 5th of March". To this, Park Gyuri said: "(Youngdae) grew up well." while smiling embarrassedly.

Kim Youngdae continued: "I'm happy to meet again like this. I wish success for Kara's new album." and also revealed his personal dream by saying: "I'm eager to start acting again".

Source: NEWSEN

Translated by: Harue@KARAHolic.com

Do not alter the translations when taking out!

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thats very sweet of them

ooo he looks a wholesome young man, they should at least go for a coffee to catch up, haha :(

LOL For a moment I thought it was her real ex-boyfriend! Woah, he looks so great! :DDD

They would totally make a cute couple. ♥♥♥ Ahahaha~

But that was really sweet (even if they look somehow awkward. ^^;)

Guest Xx0O114

Awww that soo cuteeee!! -_-

Afer seeing the tall and handsome 23 years old Kim Youngdae, the hosts and the other Kara members said to him: "Do you have a girlfriend?" "You two should date!".

hahaha that make me laugh :(