• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

♥Kara♥

wow...

This is what i've been waiting for....

Kara surpasses SNSD...huhu~

Congrats...!!!

wow...T-ara following Kara at 2nd place...I haven't hear their song yet...i think its good cuz it can beat oh!...

aww....

CN Blue in sixth place...i thought they can be in the top 5.....

great achievement by Kara...

♥Kara Fighting!!♥

Ahahaha..! That is something to be proud of!

Kara did so well!~ they even surpass SNSD.. Woots!

I hope SNSD's new concept will not overtake it :/ Hope they can cling onto the #1 for a longer time.. Hehe.. ^_^

Not to say the song, i think Lupin's choreography is much better than Oh!. The cool style that Kara portrays is really eye-catching and of course, amazingly attractive! Haha.. :)

Keep up the good work girls!~

Fighting!!~

mmm no surprise there :) i was addicted to this song from the get-go where as I had to listen to oh! a few times before i even liked the song. Oh!'s music video has nothing on Lupin either :eyelove: I guess I just like Kara`s look and feel more than SNSD`s new retro-chic style and tunes

This is pretty awesome, despite Tiara's song taking over the other charts Kara still manages to hold the number one spot here ^_^

I can't wait when news breaks out about Kara's album sales... once they make headlines for that we jsut know it's good times ahead from there XD

Honestly, I think 2AMs song is still the best song of the year so far, but Kara's song is much better than both T-ara and SNSD's songs imo! I hope they can top more charts in the coming weeks!

╔══════════════╗

YAY~ Whoot-whoot!

That's exactly what I wanted to hear/read!

KARA deserves it 1 million%~

'Lupin' is an AMAZING song,

and the choreo is AMAZING as well!

KARA better win some awards this week!

FIGHTING! ♥

╚══════════════╝

congrats for the girls...

Hope they can get number one in any other charts too

cmon on we can take the triple crown! we can do this! buy the album if u havents yet! :)