[2010.03.03] Kim Sung Hee updates her minihompy

--=Angeal=--

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i'm agree with you...

she have a good voice and good character...

Maybe i dont know her since her debut, but, i just know her from kara video (i watch in two months ago)..

But i dont know how...i miss her voice...

So true !

Her vocals are totally awesome .

Hope she comes back !

i love her really do, she is so talented, hope she comes back to the music industry soon, shes one of the best voices in korea :)

when i first saw this news and picture of her, i was soo excited and happy lol it gave me more hope about of Sunghee uuni coming back...but i saw someone's comment that she's apparently wearing the Jehovah's Godwitness' badge, which would would explain why she's wearing a long simple dress and the background is an arena where the witnesses usually hold their convention(yes, i know someone..)..that kinda made me sad because I think theres even little chance that shes going to come back not only with KARA but as a singer...apparently, she's a dedicated witness; therefore, both idol/showbiz world and being a dedicated precher/student would take so much of her time.......shes more than likely would continue her passion as being a witness...if she is one....im sad about that but heyy still respect her for what she plans..hope she can manage both though...

I was just watching a few of her videos today and honestly, her voice is better than any other girl group member out there. I'm glad she updates her minihompy ^_^ at least a chance for us to keep up with her.

I will always love Sunghee! I am itching for her to comeback as a singer, I will support anything she does, whether it be in the music industry or even if she were to get into acting.

when i first saw this news and picture of her, i was soo excited and happy lol it gave me more hope about of Sunghee uuni coming back...but i saw someone's comment that she's apparently wearing the Jehovah's Godwitness' badge, which would would explain why she's wearing a long simple dress and the background is an arena where the witnesses usually hold their convention(yes, i know someone..)..that kinda made me sad because I think theres even little chance that shes going to come back not only with KARA but as a singer...apparently, she's a dedicated witness; therefore, both idol/showbiz world and being a dedicated precher/student would take so much of her time.......shes more than likely would continue her passion as being a witness...if she is one....im sad about that but heyy still respect her for what she plans..hope she can manage both though...

Me did read some comments about her being a Jehovah