• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
--=Angeal=--

[2010.03.03] Kim Sung Hee updates her minihompy

107 posts in this topic

Aw, that bright smile just put a smile on my face too :3 I, too, hope she will return to the industry! She has got to be the most talented (ex?)idol out there~

It is a surprise that she still does have fans. I have to admit her vocals are great. Hopefully one day i will see her on stage

she should come back, her vocals are totally awesome

i hope she has that planned!

That's a really beautiful picture. Also, it's nice to see how supportive everyone is of her. I browsed through a few pages of comments on AllKPop and they were almost all positive.

(It's a pleasant break from the crazy stuff happening in the K-Pop world right now.)

I seriously miss her sooooo MUCH.

Kara well always be 6 too me (= There's always a spot left for Sunghee.

Forever Kara & Forever Kamilia, I'm glad that she is doing fine & is smiling. She had one of the MOST POWERFUL vocals in the K-Pop industry compare to any other girl groups. I want her back in Kara, Kara would be a 6 member group Ahaha

that's my fantasy, & I hope it turns to be a reality Teehee!

KIM SUNGHEE FIGHTING !

I'm happy she's happy now (: I do miss her though. She will definitely rule at singing if she comes back!

I still want her to comeback. ;___; Maybe as the 6 member of KARA. /and I keep on dreaming.

She was awesome and I loved her voice so much. I really want her to keep on singing. :< It's so good to see her, though. :DDD And I'm glad to see her smile.

╔══════════════╗

SUNGHEE~ I MISS YOU!!!

Her vocals were AH MA ZING!

Sunghee is really talented~

She should definitely make a comeback!

But I'm glad she's doing really well~

She looks so angelic in the picture,

with her smile and white dress~

╚══════════════╝

Aww Sunghee She's soo super cute and that smile in her photo is so angelic.. she's so pretty >_< I miss her

I hope that even though she won't be coming back to Kara, she would still be very happy and successful ^^

New Kara is successful, with her awesome vocals, Kara could become the new power+power group!

But Kara is awesome as it is anyways, so I hope she's doing well individually !!!

Sung Hee should come back!! Her voice is so beautiful it's like she was born to sing. ):

i really miss her..its good to see her fit and healthy.hope she'll come back to the music industry soon..

Hwaiting!

It's so awesome to hear from her every once in a while! <3 SUNGJA~ Come back! We all miss you~~ lolz

She's really pretty. I guess its because of her dimples and her pretty eyes :)

I really hope she will make a comeback. I really like her singing!

Thanks for sharing this with us :)

She is still so pretty and it makes me miss her !

Hope she could comeback and sing for us again

It's a waste with such a great angel voice

i miss her i wish she'd come back to kara its just not the same without her :) but im gladshe's happy :)

she's really pretty there.....

she's even prettier now than their break it days......

:hihi:

it's nice to see Sunghee again.

specially her smile :hihi:

yayyyy,

sunghee noona^^

totally miss her T.T