• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
--=Angeal=--

[2010.03.03] Kim Sung Hee updates her minihompy

107 posts in this topic

Miss you Sung Hee!!

Long time no see...

hope she comeback with a new group.

i'm agree with you...

she have a good voice and good character...

Maybe i dont know her since her debut, but, i just know her from kara video (i watch in two months ago)..

But i dont know how...i miss her voice...

yeah, im really curious and would like to see her comeback as a singer.

i only got interested in KARA just last year, so obviously after she left, so i'd still like to hear her, even if she does a solo act =P

haha

thanks for sharing

KARA FIGHTING!!!

So true !

Her vocals are totally awesome .

Hope she comes back !

i love her really do, she is so talented, hope she comes back to the music industry soon, shes one of the best voices in korea :)

KARA Fighting!

I wonder what the reaction from the members were.

Sunghee looks really pretty and happy. I hope she comes back to the music industry after her studies, though.

Sung Hee unnie shud really think of coming back :)

that would be soooo amazing !!!

omg i utube her vids and OMG , her vocals is just great...........

when i first saw this news and picture of her, i was soo excited and happy lol it gave me more hope about of Sunghee uuni coming back...but i saw someone's comment that she's apparently wearing the Jehovah's Godwitness' badge, which would would explain why she's wearing a long simple dress and the background is an arena where the witnesses usually hold their convention(yes, i know someone..)..that kinda made me sad because I think theres even little chance that shes going to come back not only with KARA but as a singer...apparently, she's a dedicated witness; therefore, both idol/showbiz world and being a dedicated precher/student would take so much of her time.......shes more than likely would continue her passion as being a witness...if she is one....im sad about that but heyy still respect her for what she plans..hope she can manage both though...

She looks amazing! She really does look happy. :] I'm glad she is. Whether she comes back to the music industry or not, I hope the best for her! :thumbup:

i never seen her perform with our current roster of KARA...

but i bet she would of been just as awesome as any of the current members :thumbup:!

who is she anyway? I never heard of her, tell me

I remember I knew of Kara during their debut and Sung Hee was my favourite because of her big voice. Glad to see she's doing well and I wonder if the members still keep in contact with her? If she comes back that would be pretty awesome too

wow.. she does look really happy.. but i hope she returns to kara to add even more dynamic factors to the group.. hehe

innocent smiles *faints* sooo pretty..

i cant see her because of her fair skin lolz..

soo pretty.. maybe if she didnt retire too early.. she is my favorite by now.. kekeke

I was just watching a few of her videos today and honestly, her voice is better than any other girl group member out there. I'm glad she updates her minihompy ^_^ at least a chance for us to keep up with her.

definitely cute, and fresh, really nice to see her again

sigh if only she would join the group once again...

When she left, I thought it was the end of Kara but everything seem to worked out fine..But if she was to come back, it'll be interesting.

I will always love Sunghee! I am itching for her to comeback as a singer, I will support anything she does, whether it be in the music industry or even if she were to get into acting.

when i first saw this news and picture of her, i was soo excited and happy lol it gave me more hope about of Sunghee uuni coming back...but i saw someone's comment that she's apparently wearing the Jehovah's Godwitness' badge, which would would explain why she's wearing a long simple dress and the background is an arena where the witnesses usually hold their convention(yes, i know someone..)..that kinda made me sad because I think theres even little chance that shes going to come back not only with KARA but as a singer...apparently, she's a dedicated witness; therefore, both idol/showbiz world and being a dedicated precher/student would take so much of her time.......shes more than likely would continue her passion as being a witness...if she is one....im sad about that but heyy still respect her for what she plans..hope she can manage both though...

Me did read some comments about her being a Jehovah

I miss her smile.. She looks like an angel..

awwww,,,it's nice to see her living a normal life and away from the glitz of media

but of course i also want her to come back as a singer

she's got powerful voice when she was in kara