[Haradoll] Hara's Official Twitter/Instagram/Weibo Topic

jihaebutt

Never thought Hara would be a twitter addict :).. i think in one of her tweets.. she said something about LA (referring to HB?).. and Halla halla halla lol.. seems excited..

^^haha. she's probably got addicted to it already just

like Gyul and Cole. i want the other members to get one as well. (:

I hope that later on she gets to tweet with all of us in english more often with the help

of Nicole of course.

so i stumbled upon this last night while on twitter....

her english twitter profile!

http://twitter.com/gurahara

and

http://twitter.com/KaraGooHara

now im just wondering if this is real or not lol

here's a reply she made to a follower:

@kwon_hyohyo Both are real :inluv: 6:15 AM Feb 22nd via web in reply to kwon_hyohyo

hmm i don't know

it seems like nicole and the others have an english account too...?

haha i love following hara on twitter!

i was confused since there's so many other twitter pages from "hara", but this is the only one that i'm following

it's crazy how she responds to tons of fans

i'm going to tweet to her soon, once i know what to say lol

i want to make sure i get a respond!

so i stumbled upon this last night while on twitter....

her english twitter profile!

http://twitter.com/gurahara

and

http://twitter.com/KaraGooHara

now im just wondering if this is real or not lol

here's a reply she made to a follower:

hmm i don't know

it seems like nicole and the others have an english account too...?

none of those are real.

the real one is posted on the first post and it is

http://twtkr.com/_sweethara / http://twitter.com/_sweethara =the same.

Haha wow mind if i ask if that's really her tweeting?

If you go to Gyuri or Nicole's twitter you will

find Hara's tweeter's profile as well...

why would Gyul or Cole be following a fake Hara?

Hara is such a sweet girl, tweet back to fans very often, I'm quite lucky. She tweeted me back a couple of time.

2gtnbi8.jpg

That translate:

Me: "Hello Hara, I'm a big fan of yours from Singapore, Nice to meet U. Love the album very much. When are you coming to Singapore? Will always support and love Kara :D) Not yet Sleep?

Hara replied: Have a nice day today, Thank You.

Then another one: [Proper order of the Image: read from bottom up... sorry.,,]

f35eo6.jpg

Me: "Good Morning Haraa... ah, it's Sunday, I'm awake.. Are you still sleeping? Will be waiting for today's Inkigayo.. :)"

Hara replied: It's been three hours since i woke up" [<<---- That's very very early ---- around 4AM KST??..LOL]

Me: "Wow.. so early? Busy today? anyway, it's cold there, wear proper clothes ok? Here is very hot, burning.. You'll get what I mean when you coming to Thailand next month. So, Have a nice day!!"

Hara replied: yep, thank you.. ^^.. Have a nice day"

That pretty much the translation.. though my Korean is quite bad.. but she understood and replied me... LoLL.. HappY :P

Hara tweeted again few mins ago:

_sweethara 어머머머머,날씨가왜이러죵! 서울엔눈비가내리고이써염..날씨가갑자기으슬으슬..추워지네요ㅠ낼조심해야게써욧ㅠ안뇽히주무세요~좋은꿈꾸고요,!빠빠이요 ~~ ^____^*

Translation:

Oh geez~~! why is the weather like this? It's snowing in Seoul.. the weather suddenly getting colder and colder. Have to be careful tomorrow. Good Night. Have a good dream! Bye bye.

thanks for sharing all her tweets... I recently saw a cartoon made by the Korean fans.. it's like KARA in the morning.. Cole's making her curry for breakfast, Sy's like online LOL then you see Hara on her phone tweeting haha.

Beware of fake accounts, we're KH believe in us LOL.

Hara tweeted while she was filming Invincible Youth earlier this morning.. with a nice picture:

안뇽하세요!하라구입니당~와우 오늘 청춘불패촬영왔는데 눈이엄청쌓여있네요^^3월달엔 정말따뜻한날씨인데 눈보고 깜짝놀랐어용@.@촬영할생각엔 고민이지만.그래도 오랜만에 눈보니까 뭔가 좋은데요^^여러분들도오늘하루 눈때문에고생이시겠지만 그래두 화팅이요

Translation:

Hello, it's Hara. Wow, today I came for invincible youth filming. It's full of snow. It's March already, it should be warmer. When I saw the snow, I'm totally surprised. To think about filming (shooting) is really worrying. But, it's been awhile since I saw snow, somehow I feel good. Even though today everybody is gonna be suffering because of snow, but still..... Hwaiting!!! :gemhappy:

Anyone with better translation please do so :)

Edited by aank1

thanks for sharing all her tweets... I recently saw a cartoon made by the Korean fans.. it's like KARA in the morning.. Cole's making her curry for breakfast, Sy's like online LOL then you see Hara on her phone tweeting haha.

Beware of fake accounts, we're KH believe in us LOL.

Ow.. Cartoon? do you mind to share where to watch it [online]? :gemhappy: It should be very funny and cute, I imagine.. Lol

Hara tweeted while she was filming Invincible Youth earlier this morning.. with a nice picture:

Translation:

Hello, it's Hara. Wow, today I came for invincible youth filming. It's full of snow. It's March already, it should be warmer. When I saw the snow, I'm totally surprised. To think about filming (shooting) is really worrying. But, it's been awhile since I saw snow, somehow I feel good. Even though today everybody is gonna be suffering because of snow, but still..... Hwaiting!!! :)

Anyone with better translation please do so :)

aank, you don't have to worry so much.

Your translations are accurate so I'd like to say thank you for translating too! :lol:

Anyway yea I just checked twitter and saw the pic.

Wow the snow is like.... still, VERY THICK!

Hara's right, its March.... the sun should already be out, but the weather is kinda getting crazy these days.

i didnt use twitter until Nicole made her acc xD

and them i found out Gyuri made it earlier and

thank Heavens Hara also made hers! but i never

really tweeted before @least i get to see their

currnt acts. you guys r so lucky they replied to u ^^!

Translation:

Hello, it's Hara. Wow, today I came for invincible youth filming. It's full of snow. It's March already, it should be warmer. When I saw the snow, I'm totally surprised. To think about filming (shooting) is really worrying. But, it's been awhile since I saw snow, somehow I feel good. Even though today everybody is gonna be suffering because of snow, but still..... Hwaiting!!! :)

Anyone with better translation please do so :D

here is the picture along with the tweet:

x2d346a7.jpg

and the cartoon:

ecb9b4eb9dbcec9d98ec958.jpg

credit: kara-t.