[Haradoll] Hara's Official Twitter/Instagram/Weibo Topic

jihaebutt

thx bingsong and anky..

so nice of them to support each other like that :)

and yeah..looks like they have their own filming today..

cole with Dream team and Hara with IY..

i hope both of them do really well and having fun..haha

admire this kind of mutual support between teammates.

how nice tweeting & encouraging each other before start of their individual activity.

hani is probably the best athletic pairing we have.

not sure if they had competed together in dream team, but this pairing is very competitive.

guess no other girl idol pairings are able to match them.

admire this kind of mutual support between teammates.

how nice tweeting & encouraging each other before start of their individual activity.

hani is probably the best athletic pairing we have.

not sure if they had competed together in dream team, but this pairing is very competitive.

guess no other girl idol pairings are able to match them.

They're not pairing up on dream team lol.... if you read what I said 2 post earlier:

Btw, on Hara saying "I'll do well too" is regarding that she's filming IY today.

Also I think she's also begun to take lessons on how to handle an argriculture veihcle.

There's your answer.

Regardless, they're sweet. :D

http://tweetphoto.com/19391238 안녕하세요여러분~!태극기휘날리며 프로그램촬영중이에요 ^^남아공월드컵경기장에펼칠태극기에들어갈여러분의응원사진을 보내야합니다^^많은참여부탁드립니다!! 휴대폰으로 셀카를찍으셔서 휴대폰 #1080 으로보내주세요!

about 8 hours ago via UberTwitter

newest tweet, though it's like very long ago.. translations please? :D

They're not pairing up on dream team lol.... if you read what I said 2 post earlier:

There's your answer.

Regardless, they're sweet. :)

yeah yeah. :) i meant i wish they can be pair-up for dream team. :)

because we all know they are both energetic & competitive in games.

---

not sure how is honey progress on becoming the first licensed idol to boss around with farming vehicle.

eager to hear some updates on iy soon.

anyway, hope she can achieve her target without rushing, and be very careful with machine handling.

hara hwaiting.

침대에누워..눈을감아야되는데 눈부릅뜨고천장만바라보고있는절보니 괜히외롭다고느껴지는이유는뭘까요..^^잘자요 굿나잇 25 minutes ago via UberTwitter
그쵸,인간이기에느낄수있는감정이죠 외로움.전 제가외계인#기계란생각도해봤어요 인간..그쵸 본분을잊지않게 다시집어주셔서고마워요 정말잘꺼에요~투덜투덜투정부리고싶은 오늘밤 트윗에서 투정좀부릴께요 ~~~ 13 minutes ago via UberTwitter

woah thats really long tweets.. translations please? ^^

침대에누워..눈을감아야되는데 눈부릅뜨고천장만바라보고있는절보니 괜히외롭다고느껴지는이유는뭘까요..^^잘자요 굿나잇

Translation:

I'm lying on the bed... should have close my eyes but instead, my eyes keep starring at the ceiling.. what could be the reason for feeling lonely... ^^Sleep well, goodnight

그쵸,인간이기에느낄수있는감정이죠 외로움.전 제가외계인#기계란생각도해봤어요 인간..그쵸 본분을잊지않게 다시집어주셔서고마워요 정말잘꺼에요~투덜투덜투정부리고싶은 오늘밤 트윗에서 투정좀부릴께요

Translation:

Well, human can sometime feel loneliness because we are emotional. #I've thought about machine is human. i'll never forget my duty, thanks for backing me up. Really going to sleep~ TudeolTudeol~ Just going to grumble a little bit on my tweets tonight.

~~Had to read many times before i can really catch what Hara meant.. second tweet seemed a bit weird thou..

~~hm.. just realized that first Gyul then Hara, tweet abt things that are worrying..

~ mayb Hara just missed her parents i guess >.<''

how wish i can tweet her back:

humans are emotional, so feeling loneliness, dip in confidence or lost of direction is part of growing up too.

just live to your fullest, & god will take care of the rest.

though distance apart, kamilia from all over the world will be with you, forever.

thanks ssjben & aank1 for the translations.