[Haradoll] Hara's Official Twitter/Instagram/Weibo Topic

jihaebutt

ㅇ날씨가너~무좋네용 ! 오늘일본잘다녀오겠씁니닷 아!그리고 새로운 소식하나~ 저희카라가요 "카라야"라는 인터넷 쇼핑몰을 열어용 5월 11일 오픈 !!!!기대해주떼요~~~!!!!!!!좋은하루보내쎄요 ^^

New tweet!

Translation:

Today's weather is so... Nice!!! Today we're going to Japan! Ahh!! And.. There's one news about us, Our "KARAYA" Internet Shopping Mall will open on 11 May.. Please look forward to it!!!!! Have a nice day!!!

--------------------------------------

It's here www.karaya.co.kr !! Open 11 May!! Here's the preview picture.. Please please anticipate a lottt!!!!!

i just went to Hara's twitter page and saw the karaya.co.kr...not knowing what it is, i came over here, sure that i would find the answer. and of course, karaholic never disappoints ><!!!! internet shopping malll!??! like kara's or are they just promoting it? oh man...can we get a documentary of it too? although if they are the models, i'm happy enough! can't wait can't wait, it's already maaaaayyyyyy!

oooh the parrot from wanna!

yep, it's still so raw about this online shopping mall now.

not actually know what're the site selling.

looking at the url, it doesn't seem related to kara besides promoting it?

드콘,너무즐거웠쬬?! 저는이제자려고누웠어요~~^^내사람들오늘저희와함께해주셔서감사해요~ 굿나잇 ! 스윗드림 ♥쪽♥

Translation:

Dream Concert was so enjoyable, right? I'm lying down (on my bed) and I'm going to sleep now~~^^ Thank you my people for being together with us today~Good Night! Sweet Dream ♥Muachx♥

^^how sweet HARA indeed :)

LOL. Template replies. Adorable! I love reading her tweets and Jiyoung's and Nicole's. They seem pretty happy.

i feel for you :(

but i do get this feeling sometimes that it may not be her doing the tweeting or replying fans and that makes me sad :<

:)

lol. well she did posted up officially on her cyworld

and those pictures that she posts are no where to be found except her

offical twitter. (:

So it is hers & she does tweet back (;