[Haradoll] Hara's Official Twitter/Instagram/Weibo Topic

jihaebutt

oh my goshhh....hara sent me a direct message (:

this is what i wrote to her:

http://i48.tinypic.com/2je1nib.jpg

this is what hara sent to me (:

http://i49.tinypic.com/25ahis7.png

gahhhhhh...i seriously spazzed for a few hours after this....and gyuri replied to me too!!!

WOOOWWW you're so lucky i'm jealous of u TT.TT

i can't write and understand Hangul (i can but take me very long time to make a sentence hahahahaha i must browse my internet) i want to send a direct message too to lovely HARA, hope she will reply me :D

WOOOWWW you're so lucky i'm jealous of u TT.TT

i can't write and understand Hangul (i can but take me very long time to make a sentence hahahahaha i must browse my internet) i want to send a direct message too to lovely HARA, hope she will reply me :D

LUCKY FAN! TT.TT

I want to send a direct message too for the girls. :) Hope they also would reply. ^^

Ahhh omg those who got a reply from Hara are sooo lucky... Makes me think that maybe she'd reply to me too lol. I just need to learn more and more Korean!

Her tweeting is cute btw lol. I may be able to read Korean but I don't understand most of what they say lol. But someday, I shall be able to understand!

70972047.png

CONGRATZZ~~~^^ wow..she joined twitter a bit late than nicole and gyuri..

it seems that her popularity is going up since their debut in Japan..(looks like she has lot of Japanese fan..)

Now waiting for gyuri and nicole's turn~~ wee~~XD