[Haradoll] Hara's Official Twitter/Instagram/Weibo Topic

jihaebutt

I like that picture.....

they look like a normal people like us, waiting for food, feel hungry etc etc.... :P

Yes this one reminds me of Sunday two weeks ago when I was hungry and a friend gave me something for eat (I didn't had money) and I was in that mood.

I love when somebody says that "They look like normal people like us".

This photo makes me hungry (I haven't eaten today, finishing with recovering some old songs I was going to...)

Yes of course they aren't different to "normal people" the only BIG difference is that they sing, dance and appear on TV... remember we're human and like us they have needs and hunger is one of those.

카라동물들ㅋ___ㅋ한국가지요~~!재밌고힘들었지만!!우리 돌아가서도 더열심히하자구요 멤버들~~사랑해>.<♥ 이거보면 윙크해주기...멤버들ㅋㅋㅋㅋ.. http://plixi.com/p/57073882

all Kamilia must have this picture... LOL

they are Cute.. n_n

and, what is she talking about,...? :P

Translations for Hara's sweet tweets today:

[Hara.t] Thank you so much to everyone in Japan. Ah right! Please wait for URAKARA!*^^ It's starting to rain.. becareful ya? ^の^ - 日本の皆さん ありがとうございました。また 日本ニ くるから まっでください!!^^ 雨が ふんていますね。きおつけてね~^^♥

[Hara.t] We're Kara animalsㅋ___ㅋ going back to Korea~~! It was hard but it was fun though!! We shall all work harder when we get back.. To the members~~ I love you>.< If the girls (members) sees this they should give me a wink.. kekekekeke 카라동물들ㅋ___ㅋ한국가지요~~!재밌고힘들었지만!!우리 돌아가서도 더열심히하자구요 멤버들~~사랑해>.<♥ 이거보면 윙크해주기...멤버들ㅋㅋㅋㅋ..

Note:

*The actual translation is that they'll be back to Japan, so she's asking the Japanese fans to wait for them a lil'. But I think it is more "Hara" to leave it as it is..

Sorry for the confusion.

That pic of KARA animal is a CUTENESS OVERDOSE!!!

benbenkr, thanks so much for the translation. Seem like the girls are ready to go back to Korea. hope they are excited for the comeback stage as much as we are :P

btw, Hara tweet just 2 minutes after Cole's tweet kkkkk, I'm guessing those two were tweeting right next to each other :lol2: awww, my HaNi :P

日本の皆さん ありがとうございました。また 日本ニ くるから まっでください!!^^ 雨が ふんていますね。きおつけてね~^^♥

1 more tweet from her.. :)

aw nice.. :P

edit, ah, already translated.. lol, thank you.. n_n

Edited by kurozani

That pic of KARA animal is a CUTENESS OVERDOSE!!!

benbenkr, thanks so much for the translation. Seem like the girls are ready to go back to Korea. hope they are excited for the comeback stage as much as we are :P

btw, Hara tweet just 2 minutes after Cole's tweet kkkkk, I'm guessing those two were tweeting right next to each other :lol2: awww, my HaNi :P

:D

I think they're coming back to Korea today? Gyul's scheduled to be on SSTP later tonight... I think.

Oh and Hara got the winks she wanted:

CTaUe.jpg

All of them giving Hara their winks.

Where's yeoshin?! kekeke

here's the goddess wink that we've been waiting for!!! :eyelove: :eyelove: :eyelove:but besides the wink, everything's a blur! :whistling: :whistling: :whistling: HELP??http://i1234.photobucket.com/albums/ff406/yeosinenairrol/untitled-3.jpg

so sweet. all of them winked to Hara ^^

I threw Goddess tweet to google translator and it said ">_O Good job Haraya~" :tongue:

I want to apologize to the HARA fans who are coming to her thread often to find the translations of her tweets. I've been pretty much busy these days and Thanksgiving break is here and so I'm going to take a whole week working on updating her tweets and conversations with other celebs. So thank you for those who have been helping getting others updated with the tweets translations. (:

Let's help each other.

-Joss

sorry for being absent lately, i'm back
:)

i wont translate Hara's reply to Ham since it's just a "CHUUUU" ^^ (kiss / bobo)

photo for Hara's photo tweet (Ben translated on previous page <3)

101115-Haratweet.png

Hara's friend, also Jing's friend <3 she's not Kwon BoA from SM Ent

101120-HaratweetBoA.png

_sweethara @ boa870114
: BoA unnie.. (dont forget to) come to us tomorrow...... Because we're waitinggggggggggg for you

boa870114 @ _sweethara
: Hit me.... TT TT Im sorry~~~~~~!!!!!

then Jing's appa saw Hara's tweet and replied her

101121-HaratweetJingappa.png

paju57 @ _sweethara
: Who is the one you're waiting for? There's one person came haha

so he came <33 awesome appa <3333333

x2_37515fd.jpg

101120-Haratweet.png

Yummy yummy~ I'll eat it deliciously ♥
http://plixi.com/p/58004989

gif from Kamilia <3 and tweet is the other way to say thank you from our Honey <3

101121-Haratweet.png

Falling in love with finding Etranger hidden picture

it's application of iphone

101121-HaratweetYue.png

yuekim @ _sweethara
: Finally there's a time when you need an iphone

_sweethara @ yuekim
: i started liking iphone........ want you

yuekim @ _sweethara
: hahahaha

if im not wrong, he's the same age with Jing and Jing's friend. he also teachs Jing guitar too. they call him Rocker

i wont translate Hara's reply to Ham since it's just a "CHUUUU" ^^ (kiss / bobo)

lol you did translate it :rolleyes:

thanks for the oasis translation! :thumbup: lol speaking of mr.kang, he really is an awesome appa. :lol:

anyway, wow from bb to iphone now eh? :tongue:

_sweethara @ yuekim : i started liking iphone........ want you

question, want you in that sentence means....?