[Haradoll] Hara's Official Twitter/Instagram/Weibo Topic

jihaebutt

The ratings for this show were really low? Man what do people in Korea watch? Although I just started the series so I can take solace in the fact that I have quite a few more episodes ahead before I reach the end. I guess HaraGoo can concentrate on Kara now=)

Umm they said it wasn't for that...their is a new article up about it. The girls are way too busy and I guess they didn't know how to let the fix ones go or something but they had to end season1 and season2 is going to be next year.

really? was that the reason why hyuna hasn't tweeted recently? lol

Sorry for the late reply >.<;;

Sohyun tweeted a few weeks(?) back that Hyuna forgot her twitter password,

and she was going to try and help her remember... guess it's not going so well XD LOL

Yayyyy~ I'm glad the girls won Inki tonight! ^^

I bet Hara was feeling down with IY ending, I'm glad their wins are making her happy!

hara-4.jpg

cr: aank1 Anky

[Hara] I'm happy for being #1 as well as able to thank everybody therefore I feel happy,♥ RT _sweethara: 1위해서행복하고,감사할수있는여러분이있어행복해요,♥

l

no. 1 for what? sorry, i just don't understand

all i know is she's no.1 kara member and in all girl group, cuz she has the most number of fan sites in over all, number 2 is yoona (well nevermind)and the japanese poll voted her as the prettiest memeber in a girl group

no. 1 for what? sorry, i just don't understand

all i know is she's no.1 kara member and in all girl group, cuz she has the most number of fan sites in over all, number 2 is yoona (well nevermind)and the japanese poll voted her as the prettiest memeber in a girl group

oh sorry i just read the comments above, they are number 1 cuz of jumping? congratulations!! =D

REALLY? YAY :thumbup: I always thought that nicole was the most popular but reading this made me feel better because hara is my fave/bias in KARA :thumbup:

Hara had a lot of charisma on IY. I think that played a large part in her popularity growing. It has something to do with seeing your idols outside of their music life. It helps the viewers better connect with their idols as opposed to only knowing them on a musical level. You almost see them on a personal level. And it also helps that Hara is awesome =)

[Hara.t] It's Christmas Eve and it's also IY final episodeㅠㅠ, make sure to watch!! From (me and) Kara, we would like to wish everyone Merry Christmas - 크리스마스이브에청춘불패마지막방송이네요ㅠㅠ,본방사수!!! 카라와함께하는메리크리스마스되세요

The christmas card by Hara: http://plixi.com/p/65050940

hara-6.jpg

[Hara.t] It's Christmas Eve and it's also IY final episodeㅠㅠ, make sure to watch!! From (me and) Kara, we would like to wish everyone Merry Christmas - 크리스마스이브에청춘불패마지막방송이네요ㅠㅠ,본방사수!!! 카라와함께하는메리크리스마스되세요

The christmas card by Hara: http://plixi.com/p/65050940

Emm.. don't know if you guys caught this.

But Jing's daddy posted a tweet about Hara.

우리 하라쿠가 연예대상에서 상받았네^^우와 축하한다^^고생많았다~화이팅 하라야♥

~Translation~

Our Hara Goo won an award at the KBS Entertainment Award^^ Uwaa Congratulations^^ You've had alot of hardships~ hwaiting Hara-yah♥

Jing's daddy is so nice... she treats all the other girls like his daughter none-the less.

^Hahah yeah I bet Mr. Kang is so proud of his 8 daughters. All of Kara included.

I'm so glad that Honey won the award! She was crying so much.

Tweet regarding the awards:

잠이안오는밤이네요청춘불패를통해g7언니들,유치리식구들,스텝분들,아직도제이름이하라구라고알고계시는이름까지도 여러분의사랑정말많은것들을얻은거같아서너무감사합니다.

Trans: Looks like its gonna be sleepless night..through Invincible Youth.. G7's unnies, yuchiri families, staffs still aware of my name Hara Goo.. I'm so grateful because I get lots of love from you all.

cr: aank1

Edited by PioneerLtTwinkie

paju.jpg

Emm.. don't know if you guys caught this.

But Jing's daddy posted a tweet about Hara.

우리 하라쿠가 연예대상에서 상받았네^^우와 축하한다^^고생많았다~화이팅 하라야♥

~Translation~

Our Hara Goo won an award at the KBS Entertainment Award^^ Uwaa Congratulations^^ You've had alot of hardships~ hwaiting Hara-yah♥

Jing's daddy is so nice... she treats all the other girls like his daughter none-the less.

hara-7.jpg

hara-8.jpg

Trans: Looks like its gonna be sleepless night..through Invincible Youth.. G7's unnies, yuchiri families, staffs still aware of my name Hara Goo.. I'm so grateful because I get lots of love from you all.

cr: aank1

hara-9.jpg

Edited by sharkey

hara_tweet_08.jpg

~ Translation ~

[Youngsaeng-Hara.t] I just watched the show keke Congratulations totally!!!!!

[Hara-Youngsaeng.t] Hehe~ oppa thank you^^ You've been doing fine right~ Becareful not to catch a cold^^!

How do I know it was Youngsaeng?

I was on twitter when she RTed (retweet) someone's tweet.

But Hara wanted to reply to Youngsaeng but did a mistake in RTing instead of replying.

Then when she typed her message, she forgot to @mention Yongsaeng.

XD

Honey is still so shaken by the award she got yesterday night.