[Haradoll] Hara's Official Twitter/Instagram/Weibo Topic

jihaebutt

i THINK i SHOULD GET A TWITTER ACCOUT

i JUST VIEW HARA'S ACCOUNT

AND i CAN'T PUT ANYTHING SINCE i HAVE TO LOOGED IN -_-

HARA IS SSSSOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO FRIENDLY :thumbup::adore:

i THINK i WILL STUDY KOREAN SO WE CAN UNDERSTAND EACH OTHER IF EVER :aha:

[iF EVER THAT i GO TO KOREA HAHAHA LATELY MY KOREAN FRIEND IS STARTING TO HELP ME IN TRANSLATION :giggly: ]

BUT KARA UNDERSTANDS JAPANESE RIGHT ??

i STUDIED JAPANESE SINCE 9TH GRADE AND i WANT TO PRACTICE IT :excited:

i HOPE TO HAVE A CONVERSATION WITH KARA SOMEDAY :determined:

I LOVE KARA :gemheart:

KARA FIGHTING :gemcheer:

STAY BEAUTIFUL KARA :gemhappy: AND TWEETWEET WILL STAY HAPPY :gemhoho:

Nice find, but why I have strange feeling about this? On the first look - yeah the girls are unite and will be together even with a crisis like this, but wait, why are there only 3 girls on the picture and not 5? Someone knows from where is this picture? (I think I've seen the full show but can't remember tight now) It looks like it was cut on the left. And there's a some kind of award on the left, they must be all at the ceremony, so why not 5 of them but only 3? Yeah, maybe I'm exaggerating a bit here but something is strange IMHO.

Edited by Tomo

Nice find, but why I have strange feeling about this? On the first look - yeah the girls are unite and will be together even with a crisis like this, but wait, why are there only 3 girls on the picture and not 5? Someone knows from where is this picture? (I think I've seen the full show but can't remember tight now) It looks like it was cut on the left. And there's a some kind of award on the left, they must be all at the ceremony, so why not 5 of them but only 3? Yeah, maybe I'm exaggerating a bit here but something is strange IMHO.

lol, don't let your imagination run wild. gyulham were there.

fyi, gyul was on cole while ham had a "shooting" glove. :)

Nice find, but why I have strange feeling about this? On the first look - yeah the girls are unite and will be together even with a crisis like this, but wait, why are there only 3 girls on the picture and not 5? Someone knows from where is this picture?

'88 unnies were @ Hara's back..see that hand in Cole's shoulder? and that gloved hand in Jing's back? that's them. :) i don't know if there was other angle of this picture, but definitely all five of them hugged as ONE..

this came from korean news article.

lol, don't let your imagination run wild. gyulham were there.

fyi, gyul was on cole while ham had a "shooting" glove. :)

'88 unnies were @ Hara's back..see that hand in Cole's shoulder? and that gloved hand in Jing's back? that's them. i don't know if there was other angle of this picture, but definitely all five of them hugged as ONE..

this came from korean news article.

Thanks, I'm content now, was just curious, strange angle of the picture indeed it is.

it can be a sign, or it can be a lamentation.i'll choose the first one

Tomo some of similar pics :P just called it bad angle :)

lupin584mcountdown10030.jpg

lupin585mcountdown10030.jpg

lupin586mcountdown10030.jpg

actually there are more, but i can't find it right now :P

it's taken on 100304, on their lupin's first winning at M!Countdown. and that day, it's one of the best moments of them in 2010 (at least for me)

• 3 weeks later...

Ahhh so glad that Honey finally tweeted! First Jing, now her.

I do hope our girls start tweeting again.

Hara's tweet is probably about the recent incident on Japan?

Anyways, thanks venn for sharing! Waiting for translation :)

Edit: Thanks for the translation! lol. Everyone from all over the world is concerned for those affected by the disaster including Honey. I hope the effort made by many people to aid those affected pay off as soon as possible.

Edited by PioneerLtTwinkie

Our honey haragoo tweeted today ^^ (if someone has a better translation, please provide)

8vxl4y.png

[hara.t] I want to send out my heart.. (I'm guessing to Japan)

I noticed her tweet as well. Your translation seems correct. I originally thought it meant something else, but it seems I made a mistake. I thought 込めて referred to the verb 込む (to be crowded or packed) instead of the verb 込める (to include or to put into), which led me to interpret 送りたい as "want to say farewell" instead of "want to send out". All this made me think her tweet said something like "My heart is heavy. Right now, I want to say farewell...".

Thanks for sharing!