[Haradoll] Hara's Official Twitter/Instagram/Weibo Topic

jihaebutt

Translation for the above awesome letter/tweet from Hara :

To. My Fans♡

Hello! I`m HARA, :) It`s been a long time to write a letter with "pen" and my heart is shaking... okay, above all, it is 2013 the year of Snake!! Happy New Year :) It is very cold and temperature shaking hard day by day. Plz have warm good food and be healthy!!
You don`t have to be worry about us for we are having good meal and manage our status well. As you know, we are STRONG! LOL Oh, I don`t know how to express my emotions to you all, while you guys sent me letters...so shy... :sweatdrop: I guess...when you guys write me a letter, you must be holding stationary firmly and write letters pretty with a lot of thinking what kind of expressions do you write down on letter...LIKE ME! I`m doing just same...LOL Today is my birthday!! So, I write a letter to want to give you thanks for celebrate my birthday everytime.. How can I put my heart into word for you who take care of me and cheers me with warm heart and love me. I want to be tough and better but you know...I am still young, so not much of my thought became actions... Since this is the time starting year 2013, I will be HARA who do her best in this year and I promise I won`t let you down!

I want your 2013 resolutions become real and be healthy and be happy too! I Love you~♡ -2013. 01. 13 HARA KOO

Thanks to @_cybercat

taken from Hara tweets a handwritten letter to her fans

This is too touching and sweeet

I wanna cry TT_TT

• 3 weeks later...

13/02/03

422829a3e63f4b74b158607.png

BCJOrkCCIAE57Kz.png
cr-hara's twitter

[Hara] im okey kamilia♡ thank you for the worriesㅜㅜ my hands are swollen ㅠㅠ.. ~저 괜찮아용 카밀리아♡ 걱정해주셔서 감사합니다ㅜㅜ 통통부었ㄷㅏ내손ㅠㅠ

credit to yooniqda_

Jiyoung's reply to Hara

22e60f7084464d26be5e8bb.png

_sweethara it's really swollen kkya ~

credit to yooniqda_

aww... she looks fresh and well rested. Phew! it's all good then, :) I just hope ppl around her refrain from making silly jokes to cheer her up coz laughing would really hurt her.

oh funny thing was, since the operation, a lot of netizens had been wondering whether she had farted or not lol. Farting is one of the precious things in life that we take for granted xD

i've been dying waiting for her tweet..

Glad that she did... hehehehe

• 3 weeks later...

February 26, 2013

Hara: "@gyuri88: 펌프하고싶다" 언니 우리아까ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ 따라란따라란따라란 ㅋㅋㅋ

Hara: "@gyuri88: I want to pump" Unnie earlier we kekekekeke talalan talalan talalan kekeke

Translated by @yooniqda_

Edited by Pooding

koo hara@_sweethara
나른한 오후 즐거움을 드리고자 바보하라구 나셨도다!

Translation by songie@__songie
[hara] on a tiring afternoon, idiot hara goo is here to give you happiness! 나른한 오후 즐거움을 드리고자 바보하라구 나셨도다!

bMgMN9T.jpg

13-03-01 :

Hara's reply to Seungyeon's tweet :

[seungyeon]
yeah! i'm leaving! today was a dynamic day.. wear different sunglass than usual and eating delicious foods and relieving stress!
~
예! 다녀오겠습니다! 오늘은 다이나믹한 하루였다.. 평소랑 다른 썬글도 쓰고 맛난것도 어서 먹고 스트레스 풀어야지! http://twitpic.com/c7palx

e524438df28143d5af21937.png

[Hara] fateflysy onnie the blue screen can be seen on the sunglass hahaha..keke ~ fateflysy 언니 썬글안에 보이는 저 파란색화면ㅎㅎㅎ..ㅋㅋ

translated by yooniqda_