[Haradoll] Hara's Official Twitter/Instagram/Weibo Topic

jihaebutt

thank u so much yoo for the translations..

i saw hyori's first tweet, but didn't saw the 2nd one..

i noticed what u were talking about, and yep it's weird if some1 like hyori used a really polite way in writing with hara..hmm

it's been months since the last time she tweeted and suddenly she tweets to KARA??

although they just release thePV, but not the album yet.. wondering :P

Hara's lastest tweets

Harastweet-101101.png

It's November 1st..!

Harastweet-101101sonseok.png

sonseokpd @ _sweethara
: Hara ah~ [___]~ and let follow me.. i wish you will enjoy your last day in Thailand.. see you later in Japan..

_sweethara @ sonseokpd
: Yub, but you go to there first? TT TT i did follow you already!!

sonseokpd @ _sweethar
a: Thank you.. I will support Hara on twitter forever~^^ Be careful tomorrow / have a safe & sound flight tomorrow!!

*copy & paste from his twitter's profile* SBS Contents Hub Music Business Team Head of Team

Harastweet-101102.png

It's Japan!!!!!!

Stanley

maybe i will
:lol:

edit my post
stanley
. idk who is he exactly but it seems he's pd of SBS from what he wrote on his twitter huh
:)

i see he followed a lot of DSP staffs as well, maybe he's also close with DSP and the girls? '_' he went to Guam (or Okinawa?) with KARA too. his avatar on twitter is the photo with our Seungyeonie :")

and your quote, he will go to Japan first and you know, KARA also go to Japan soon. that's why he wrote "see you later in Japan", that means he will meet KARA again in Japan.