• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
jihaebutt

[Haradoll] Hara's Official Twitter/Instagram/Weibo Topic

1,394 posts in this topic

idk stanley, i wondered about it too. maybe Hara meant she wanted an iphone?
:lol:
i saw that she hold an iphone 4G once before, but it's not hers
:)
anyway, she still uses BB now.

hara-1.jpg

no trans yet

hara-2.jpg

The lovely memories and affectious memories, 1 year and 2 months with all the families at Invincible Youth and staffs that I've spent with, everyone at Yoochiri village, G7, Invicible Youth itself and everyone (the viewers) I love you all~ Thank You! From the youngest Hara~ Please keep me your memories!BYE!

cr: benbenkr

bye bye IY. will miss that show. WHYYYYYYY?!?!?!?!?! m142.gif (ends because of low ratings...)

in response, a fellow G7 member, Sori responded with "Forever~" possibly meaning Invincible Youth Forever~

Edited by sharkey

^

IY is the reason i started to like hara and eventually kara..

sad to see it ends..

i feel so distracted & confused when honey mentioned "bye".

i mean i can't imagine the day when the "bye" is to all kamilias.

sorry for bringing forward the "day".

Translation

The lovely memories and affectious memories, 1 year and 2 months with all the families at Invincible Youth and staffs that I've spent with, everyone at Yoochiri village, G7, Invicible Youth itself and everyone (the viewers) I love you all~ Thank You! From the youngest Hara~ Please keep me your memories!BYE!

cr: ben

</3 IY really is coming to its end. :(

I'll the memories. :)

=[ sads much!! IY has ended.

Shall rewatch the whole season. well this was practically the show that made me take notice of hara

I ave read the news, what a sad surprise :'(... And because of low rating? I always though IY had a good rating=/ guess i was wrong, i will really miss that show, always delightfull to watch it

*sob* IY is part of life already *sob* can't stop crying :crying: i'm going to miss them :crying: their funny actions and other stuff. bye bye IY. (going crazy) :dead::sosad::cry::dumb::lol2::dead:

why does it has to end??

huhuhu...

i'm crying already...

itshould be on until their at least 5 years anniversary...

well i hope for more..

T_T

everyone in IY really thank u guys for giving us a good show and teach us what hard works means..

wishing u all success in the future...

i' ganna miss IY..

Ooowh! It was really shocking that the ratings were LOW.

I wonder why..

Can't wait to watch the last episode though .. But I don't want it to END ... SO many shows are ending T____T

hais so sad that IY is going to end so soon... i was really looking forward for the show to go at least another 2-3 years D:

I loved this show so much.

It helped me get to know some of the girl groups better.

After only a year, they're already leaving.

I'll miss Invincible Youth so much.

Wonder if we'll ever get to see the Tractoformers (sp?), Mr Carrot and that Seunggi look-a-like again. :<

IY had a low rating in Korea though they had such a large viewership around the world. But well their viewership can only be rated @ korea alone. Sad to see them go. It wasn't that long since the leaving of some members and now all have to go. CRIES :( i will miss yuchi jokes. Though hara haven been saying them much aft hyuna left. Hope they will reconsider or have a new season with hara inside

sigh... I don't want iy to end too.. :( sigh.. Low ratings.. Sigh.. If hyuna sunny and yul didn't left and the original g7 continue, i think it wouldn't end so fast. I love hara's dorkiness and nonsense in iy.. Can't bear to see it end.. =( i will miss iy.. Btw, thanks for the translation.. (:

ARGGHHH y did it end so fast...i like to keep watching it every tuesday evening..now that it ends ive nth to do every tuesday...=(

I've been so sad over IY since yesterday when I first saw Narsha's picture :crying: and then Hara annd Hyomin expressed their love for Yoochiri on their twitter too :crying:

This is sudden, I didn't see it coming at all. It's been over a year, I bet the girls have been attached to Yoochiri, us viewers have been attached to the show at well so it's hard and sad to see them leaving now :(

Hope the girls will keep these precious memories forever in their heart.

Everybody smiles in HARA's picture. but I still think that the last episode will be really teary :crying:

Thanks for the translation

too bad it ends bco'z of low ratings,, i can't believe it !!! :crying::(-_-

Ahhhh that tweet is sad. Makes me very sad that IY is over. Everything about IY was simply great and memorable. I'm very happy for our Honey and that she was a part of something great like this.

That last episode... I'd probably be way too emotional watching it. I'm sure everyone in the cast will never forget all the memories they've had.

Thanks to this show, Honey's been well-loved by many people.

Thanks for the translation.

Both their translations:

[Hara.t] Sleepy.. I wanna sleep! .. - ねたい。。자고싶다! .

[Jing-Hara.t] Hara-Goo unni!!!! Ganbatte (work hard!)!!!! hwaiting! - 하라구언니!!!!!がんばってね!!!!!화이팅빼뽕!

Hara deserves all the rest she gets for working her butt off on IY.

Definitely, time for her to rest.

ady read d latest news...iy will be end..but it end of season 1...

coz of hara will have conflict in hers chedule, so the dirctor decide 2 end it as season 1...

but next year will be season 2..n i9t been said that, there will be boyband..

hope hara, narsha n shinyoung will stay in season 2...

hara.jpg

cr: benbenkr 벤벤 benbenkr

[Hara.t] Gyuri unni cried~~~~~~!!! hehehehe Thank you so much^^ jjuk! (jjuk* is sound expression for "kiss") 규리언니울엇대요~~~~~~!!!ㅎㅎㅎㅎ 감사합니다^^쪽,

hyominy.jpg

this one is from hyomin from t-ara

cr: benbenkr 벤벤 benbenkr

[Hyomin-Hara.t] Congrats congrats!! as expected~ - 추카추카츄!! 역시~

Edited by sharkey

Is our Hara Goo teasing Goddess Gyuri? LOLLL XD

It warms my heart seeing the G7 members tweet each other ^^ Too bad Hyuna forgot her Twitter password! XD

No Immature Sister tweets for us until she remembers >__< Aigoo~

Thanks for sharing!

Is our Hara Goo teasing Goddess Gyuri? LOLLL XD

It warms my heart seeing the G7 members tweet each other ^^ Too bad Hyuna forgot her Twitter password! XD

No Immature Sister tweets for us until she remembers >__< Aigoo~

Thanks for sharing!

really? was that the reason why hyuna hasn't tweeted recently? lol