[Haradoll] Hara's Official Twitter/Instagram/Weibo Topic

jihaebutt

Some tweets from other idols to Hara for her birthday -

Hyomin of T-ara

[Hyomin-Hara.t birthday message] Hara-yah.. Happy Birthday!!! I wanted to meet you so I can tell you happy birthday but.. instead I resorted to calling you and leaving you a message on twitter~ hoho^^

Let's go out for a delicious meal in the near future!!! - 하라야 생일축하해!!! 만나서축하해줘야하는데 .. 전화루하려다가 괜히 트위터로 티나게축하메시지날린당 ~호호^^조만간에 맛있는맘마먹으러가장! !! ❤

Sori (hip-hop female artist, part of G7)

[sori-Hara.t birthday message] The very pretty Hara-yah~ Really, you've gotten a year older~ Happy, happy birthday and please take care of your health~ Also make sure you eat well in Japan too, got it?! - 넘이쁜하라야~진짜 한살 더 먹었네~ 생일너무너무 축하하고 몸조리 잘하구~일본서도 잘먹구 알았지

Doojoon of B2ST

[Doojoon-Hara.t birthday message] Hara Goo happy birthday!! You should not only eat healthily but also eat alot so you can grow well^^ - 하라구생일축하해!!! 너도 맛있는거 많이 먹고 무럭무럭자라려무나^^

Ahh it's really nice of her friends to tweet Happy Birthday to her.

Lol at Hyomin. I'm not sure if Kara is still in Japan and busy with schedule.

Hopefully they squeeze in time for celebrating Hara's birthday xD

And when they come back, Hara will have to celebrate with people again lolol.

Thanks for the translations, Ben!

I just saw the idols tweet to Hara now.

Thanks for the translations ben! :D

Our Hara's a year older now. :D

I am secretly waiting if they will smear cake on Hara's face today. xD

Hope they will have a celebration party! :D

And post the pics on twitter. xD

Edited by blazetorrent25

asdassssdd.jpg

Hyomin of T-ara

[Hyomin-Hara.t birthday message] Hara-yah.. Happy Birthday!!! I wanted to meet you so I can tell you happy birthday but.. instead I resorted to calling you and leaving you a message on twitter~ hoho^^

Let's go out for a delicious meal in the near future!!! - 하라야 생일축하해!!! 만나서축하해줘야하는데 .. 전화루하려다가 괜히 트위터로 티나게축하메시지날린당 ~호호^^조만간에 맛있는맘마먹으러가장! !! ❤

asdasdlv.jpg

[Hara-Hyomin.t] Let's meet then! Once we meet we can chat! Thank you unni,♥☺ - 보자구요 만나서얘기합쒸다! 고마워언니,♥☺

soriii.jpg

Sori (hip-hop female artist, part of G7)

[sori-Hara.t birthday message] The very pretty Hara-yah~ Really you've gotten a year older~ Happy happy birthday and please take care of your health~ Also make sure you eat well in Japan too, got it?! - 넘이쁜하라야~진짜 한살 더 먹었네~ 생일너무너무 축하하고 몸조리 잘하구~일본서도 잘먹구 알았지

asdasdasdsasd.jpg

Doojoon of B2ST

[Doojoon-Hara.t birthday message] Hara Goo happy birthday!! You should not only eat healthily but also eat alot so you can grow well^^ - 하라구생일축하해!!! 너도 맛있는거 많이 먹고 무럭무럭자라려무나^^

asdaditw.jpg

[Hara-Doojoon.t] Ddoojoon oppa thank kyuuuuu~~! I'll grow up big kekekeke - 뚜준오빠감사루우우우~~!무럭무럭크겠어요ㅋㅋㅋ

asdasdasdasdy.jpg

Sangchu of MightMouth

[sanghu-Hara.t birthday message] Hara-yah happy totally birthday and it is a glorious day today keke - 하라야 생일 완전 축하하고 오늘 영광이었다 ㅋ

asdasssd.jpg

[Hara-Sanghu.t] Happy totally birthday to oppa too^^ Let's take care of one another always.. keke - 오빠두생일완전축하해요^^ 매번챙겨줘요 서로..ㅋㄷ

asadasd.jpg

JongHoon of FTisland

[JongHoon-Hara.t] Goo Hara Goo happy birthday! This year you better call me "oppa" :) - 구하라하라구 생일 축하한다 올해는 나한테 오빠라 불러

twww1.jpg

[Hara-JoongHoon.t] Ssaengkyu Joong Hoon op....pp.. kekek - 쌩유 종 훈 오 ... ㅃ ... ㅋㅋ

(she is hesitating to see oppa)

cr: trans to benbenkr

[Hara.t] Good Morning~~~ It's 10 hours 30 mins passed my birthday.. It's a little bit late but to all kind people who has wished me happy birthday yesterday, really thank you sooo much.. Right now I can hear my conciousness calling me (meaning she is sleepy) so.. that's all I'll write, sorryㅠㅠ! There was alot of snow today.. the road is filled with it so becareful~~! Please always cheer for me everyone~♥☺ - 굿모닝이에요~~~10시간30분전만해도생일이였는데..쫌많이늦었지만 어제축하해주신여러분들넘감사드립니당..정신이이제들어서..글을남겨욧죄송해욧ㅠㅠ! 오늘눈이많이내렸는데..눈길조심하시구요~~! 항상제가응원해요여러분~♥☺

im so luv the intration between jonghun n hara...thyre so cute...

i really want 2 know wat they are talking bout, wen they calling o messging each other..

other celebrities also wish hara..i nver know that sangchu is fren wit hara..

hepy befday 2 our hara tooooooooooo..

• 2 weeks later...

OKAY, FOR HARA'S TWEETS THAT WERE WAITING TO BE TRANSLATED FOR MONTHS HAVE NOW BEEN TRANSLATED BY OUR AWESOME YOO~!

SO CHECK IT OUT AND WE'LL UPDATE MORE. (:

I APOLOGIZE FOR NOT UPDATING OR ASKING SOMEONE TO TRANSLATE THEM :(

I FAILED AT THAT BUT NOW I`M ALL FOR UPDATING HER TWEETS OFTEN~!!!!!