[2010.03.06] Seungyeon takes a hard fall during Music Core performance

Argama

On the recent episode of Music Core on March 6th, the five-member group, Kara performed their hit song Lupin.

The group had a great performance like usual but unfortunately, a mistake was made by member Han Seungyeon during the performance.

The choreography for Lupin has been one of the highlights but Seungyeon took a hard fall on the stage when she moved from the back to the center of the stage at 1:08 and it was loud enough to hear the sound of her hitting the stage.

The good thing was that the cameraman switched the cameras to another member right when this fall occured although her fall was still captured cleanly on camera. Seungyeon looked embarassed and sad after she came up from the fall although there were no more major hiccups as the performance ended safely. We hope Seungyeon doesn

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

noticed she was wearing the thinest heel which is always a danger.

but she performed gorgeously clarm thereafter.

the other members were shocked, especially gyuri looked the most worried.

a facebook friend of mine posted something about seungyeon. aaah. but really, i think this makes her look more that performer. it's good that she stupid right up and continued. i just hope that she wasn't hurt and the this makes her stronger as an artist. :thumbup:

Oh god. I also saw this on allkpop, and winced. It definitely looked and sounded like a hard fall. I hope she's alright! ><

Her face looked calm to me and she resumed the dance quit smoothly after. Took it like a professional! >:thumbup:

If she's feeling bad, don't worry Goo Hara stacked it a while back with Pretty Girl.

Seungyeon + KARA fighting!

♥Seungyeon♥

T.T....

I really2 want to cry when I saw she fell when performing...

pity her....

She might be blame herself after she fall....

I hope she is okay..and don't take to much of it...

its really2 an accident...it can be happening anytime....

She fell really2 hard there...T.T..we can hear the sound when she fell...

I hope she's okay after that incident...

♥Kara Lupin♥