[2010.03.06] Seungyeon takes a hard fall during Music Core performance

Argama

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

aaw...seungyeon ahh...

when I saw her fall I just want to cry...

her fall is really hard....I can hear it...

but still she manage to get up and perform like there's

nothing happen...

stay healthy and take care of yourself...

Seungyeon jjang!

fighting! ^^

I was watching Music Core and I was anticipating seeing Lupin (as I missed Music Bank). I wasn't really paying attention until I heard a thump and saw Seungyeon down. Ahh I feel bad for her, how embarrassed she must have felt. At least she got back up and finished the performance like a pro. I hope she's fine and doesn't feel too bad about this accident.

argghhh!!!

hammie!!!

it sounds she really falls hard!!!

the sound was loud enough..

but she still can maintain her expression..

she is such a professional one..

hope she is okay..

and didn't take it hard..

it can happen to anyone..

cheer up SY..

SY fighting!!

kara jjang!

On the recent episode of Music Core on March 6th, the five-member group, Kara performed their hit song Lupin.

The group had a great performance like usual but unfortunately, a mistake was made by member Han Seungyeon during the performance.

The choreography for Lupin has been one of the highlights but Seungyeon took a hard fall on the stage when she moved from the back to the center of the stage at 1:08 and it was loud enough to hear the sound of her hitting the stage.

The good thing was that the cameraman switched the cameras to another member right when this fall occured although her fall was still captured cleanly on camera. Seungyeon looked embarassed and sad after she came up from the fall although there were no more major hiccups as the performance ended safely. We hope Seungyeon doesn

Pshaw. She didn't fall down. She got hit by a bullet then bounced right back up to shoot the guy back.

It's all in the genius storytelling that is the Lupin choreography.

Edited by Viktoriya

omg..ive saw the title then i thought 'what happened?' 'did sung shibak stressed her out?' lol but when i saw the clip, i was worried cuz it seemed like it really hurt her a lot..its cuz of that white line on the floor.. boy, she recovered really fast from that fall...thats props for seungyeon unni! such a pro..hopefully shes fine now...

Just smile Seungyeon, the sun will shine.

Those high heels are clumsy, there's not much support on the toe areas so they might feel uncomfortable upfront.

So, we have also had Goo Hara slippin n slidin', little Jing skidding and falling over, so the question is who's next?

Awww.. :/ It was really loud.. I could here it while watching the live performance on the video..

She was really strong..Standing up like nothing happened right after she falls. Gotta admire the spirit..!

Hope she recovers from the injury soon.

Ham fighting!!~ :wub: