[2010.03.06] Seungyeon takes a hard fall during Music Core performance

Argama

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ouch, that sounded like it hurts, hope she is ok. this could have happened to anyone wearing such heels.

And it was real professional of her to get up immediately to finish the performance and thats one reason why we love Kara, cos they are all professionals performers!!!!

KARA HWAITINGGG!!!!!!

seungyeon, please don't blame yourself.

if you do, the others will feel just as bad.

wish there're some clips on her thoughts.

please take care & rest well for tomorrow.

treasure you even more now.

Hammie!!! no worries, you were a pro, getting up and still looking fierce even in the middle of the formation. and the other members too, they looked at ham, but really lived up to "the show must go on". KARA jjang! you've had more hardships than just falling on a stage and always managed to get back up to work harder and come back better!!! and seeing this, i feel like they have really grown up and are really sunbaes on the stage!

i just hope ham didn't get hurt and you don't become too hard on yourself!!!

No worries.. Hara tweet in twitter saying she's alright... This proves that they will have even better performance in Inkigayo! SeungYeon fighting! I can imagine Gyuri comforting her after the performance just like seeing her own child fall... KARA fighting!

Pity Seung Yeon..

Poor thing..it must have hurt a lot..

Hope she can recover soon..ㅠ.ㅠ

The group had a great performance like usual but unfortunately, a mistake was made by member Han Seungyeon during the performance.

I dont feel really happy about this line..

Its shouldnt be called a mistake made...

This could happen to anyone, anytime and anywhere..

a mistake made sounds as if she really wants to make that fall..

I hope you can use a better word for that..

i can see that both jiyong and gyuri were surprised to see seungyeon tripped and fell during the performance...poor seungyeon, she must be very shocked to have fallen like that...but i can see that she is a professional singer...i hope she will be just fine... -_-

HWAITING Seungyeon!! :)