[2010.03.06] Seungyeon takes a hard fall during Music Core performance

Argama

Not going to lie.

I was watching the full performance on YouTube and cringed when I heard and saw the fall.

You could definitely see the worried looks the other members gave her.

Seungyeon is fierce though! Getting back up and finishing the performance cleanly.

Seungyeon and KARA Fighting!

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When I saw this I really felt for Seungyeon, but then I was really impressed with her tenacity. After falling she immediately got up, and continued dancing. Her relentless hardwork is to be admired!

hammie, not many artists can recover immediately to perform just as well as you did.

hope you are feeling better now in the morning.

await to see you in usual excellent spirit in inkigayo later.

my eyes will be following closely with you today.

sy hwaiting.

i was sad for her when she fell : ( it looks like she just lost her footing in those heels, but she got up and finished up the performance like a true professional. seungyeon fighting! nothing can keep ham down!

Poor girl, it's the high-heels kinda stuck and make her trip over.. but she did a really great job, wrapped the performance like a pro! Heard from various sources that she's indeed hurt and feel pain but not major injuries though, the representative said she's okay. Hope she really is okay. Hara also tweeting her followers that Seungyeon is alright. Hope that doesn't hurt much, but I can hear clearly and loudly when she fell.. awhhh.. -.-

Ouch, looks painful.

But she get up quickly and mend it up. :)

Looks like Seungyeon got up quickly, but was a bit dazed... I know the girls are trained for "the show must go on"', but perhaps I would have liked to see them pause and be more concerned...

...but at the same time, all the attention would have embarrassed Seungyeon more