[2010.03.06] Seungyeon takes a hard fall during Music Core performance

Argama

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On the recent episode of Music Core on March 6th, the five-member group, Kara performed their hit song Lupin.

The group had a great performance like usual but unfortunately, a mistake was made by member Han Seungyeon during the performance.

The choreography for Lupin has been one of the highlights but Seungyeon took a hard fall on the stage when she moved from the back to the center of the stage at 1:08 and it was loud enough to hear the sound of her hitting the stage.

The good thing was that the cameraman switched the cameras to another member right when this fall occured although her fall was still captured cleanly on camera. Seungyeon looked embarassed and sad after she came up from the fall although there were no more major hiccups as the performance ended safely. We hope Seungyeon doesn’t feel too bad about the incident because it could happen to anyone!

5DfdP64auu4

credits:allkpop

why does she needs to be sad they have a great performance though

poor Seungyeon unni. :D i was surprised too when she fell, and the sound was loud too o__o'' but i really respect her for continuing the performance. unni hwaiting! :3

she is a real performer for her to be able to continue and i salut her with that seungyoen fighting

why does she needs to be sad they have a great performance though

she is the best

Oh, i saw this video at some other kpop news online website...

I was so worried over her,

but since the girls said she was fine,

hope she will recover from the impact of the hard fall...

she will for sure

i saw it..it was really a hard fall..hope she is ok..

Seungyeon Fighting!!!

she will for sure she is sung yoen of kara one of the best hehehhe

u better be more careful next time.poor you

at least she still stands after the fall that just make every kara fan proud to be a karaholic

Edited by ☆ѕтαяℓιgнт.
please please do not spam.///don't quote videos

Poor Seungyeon. :D( I was shocked when she fell.

But I must praise her for her spirit and her professionalism.

Seungyeon Fighting! <3

ouch, that sounded like it hurts, hope she is ok. this could have happened to anyone wearing such heels.

And it was real professional of her to get up immediately to finish the performance and thats one reason why we love Kara, cos they are all professionals performers!!!!

KARA HWAITINGGG!!!!!!

OUCH...

man...i like watching that over and over again..i just feel bad for Seungyeon..since well..

those heels are high!!

greatly she has recovered and finished the performance...

ahhh..our girls are such professionals...