How are you and KARA similar? :]

jihaebutt

I LOVE THESE KINDS OF TOPICS .. Gosh .. Where do i begin .. I've been so in love with nicole.. Like i can get obsessive .. Nicole and i .. Both born on october ..Both have the same favourite color .. LOVE food.. She's clumsy :thumbup1: Sticks out her tongue .. When she laughs she claps her hand.. During break it .. She wore so many hats .. I wear hats .. What's even more funny and weird :D .. I have this blue monster toy .. I named it Acon LOL after nicoles Pig acon <3~ Nicole is love <3~ Gosh <3~

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I'm Chiristian like nicole.

my hair long like gyuri

my blood type is b like seung hee.

i like singing like them ..

i have a black circles under my eyes ..

• 2 weeks later...

Just to side track, few days ago, i saw that choco pie lol.and the box got a 'korea' label lol.Find it kinda cute

Anyways

i am Christian like Seungyeon and nicole, maybe gyuri,hara,sunghee and jiyoung are christians too?

I got dark circles like seungyeon

I eat nonstop like kara

• 2 months later...

Hmmm.. Nicole and I have some similarities.. i dunno how many, but I say, some.

Gyuri and I also have similarity. I dunno if it's her real attitude on how she talk at tv.. but it's similar to my other self.. not dual personality.. just other side of me being friendly and all :depressed:

but they're all friendly and talkative or relatively noisy.. im too that way.. :inluv: so im similar to all KARAs mmbers. hehe

I think what I like about kara is that they're not afraid to show their real selves (soo un-idol-like) which makes them relatable. I know someone like sunghee, someone like gyuri, someone like seungyeon, someone like jiyoung... with all their flaws at what-not. It's awesome!

For Sunghee - I just know someone like her. Someone who just oozes cool and awesomeness.

For Gyuri - the conceited concept, I know someone. The self-awareness and dorkiness is what I personally relate to.

For Seungyeon - someone who is really strong and powerful but they don't yet know it. And even though they've realized some of it they're just to humble to absorb their whole magnificence.

Honestly though, I wish I was as awesome as Sunghee and as confident as Hara.

I know that this is a topic about who you personally relate to but... well.. I see them in the people around me and it makes me think 'wow! I live with SuperStars!'

I think I'm similar to seungyeon because

I'm a quiet and serious person but I can also be soo dorky

we have the same favorite color and she also likes anime ^^

And to Nicole we we're both born on October

while to hara we eat a lot but still we're skinny....lol....and I'm tall like Jing ^^

I also like to learn japanese just like gyuri...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

- similar habits - Jingly - licking my lips often

- wear the same things? - uhh no, im a guy XD

- like the same things? - Mm, yeah Seunggie likes manga, i too...

- eat the same things...? - ofcourse, being Korean our meals pretty much consist of everything the same~ huhu

• 2 months later...

similar umm.. let's see

i can speak englihs so i guess i'm similar to nicole that wayy.. lol

i like to eat... lol

i wish i was more like hara though... she can eat whatever she wants and she doesnt get fat.. sighh.. jealous

I think I'm pretty similar to Ham. She likes mangas,animes and so do I. She also prefers electronics than clothes. That's reaaaally me. And she has that smart girl image and I have the smart guy image. Maybe cause I do well in my studies? but not nerdy or geeky though lol.

I'm similar to Hara when it comes to being competitive. And being dorky too xD

Honestly, there are plenty of similarities between me and the Kara girls even though I'm a guy.

I kinda like both Seungyeon, Nicole, Hara.

Seungyeon: Same career choice as her, would like to relax in solitude at times, go crazy over techy stuff (PCs, headphones, etc.), LOVE freebies and would snatch it at any given chance without remorse hehe, I'm like about her height (as a guy...).

Nicole: Same dorkiness as her, situation, mothertongue (like many here), big eater, works out alot n stays fit.

Hara: Same mischievous attitude, makes a good thief hehehe.

• 2 weeks later...

The relationship of Gyuri and Jiyoung is similar to the relationship I have with my sister.

Me and my sister has a big age gap and me being the eldest, i would have to take care of my sister. My sister is very playful and like to defy me

on occasions haha but always listens to me in the end an likes to cuddle up to me or make sad faces when she knows she is in the wrong haha.

Another point is that my sister has cheeks that i would like to pinch or squeeze constantly