How are you and KARA similar?

do you have:

- similar habits

- wear the same things?

- like the same things?

- eat the same things...?

haha i was watching zoo zoo club today and i noticed this:

n1a1hz.png

if anyone knows korean pastries here, they know that's choco pie! (click HERE to see what choco pie looks like in a box)

and i was seriously eating one at the moment, yo.

and i was like, "WE EAT THE SAME THINGS."

and then i ate like 2 more choco pies. but anyways, yeah.

so, what do you notice that are similar between you and KARA? :]

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

haha go starr!! for making all these topics :D..

um.. i guess i am similar to nicole in that i think similar as her..

just kinda the american way of thinking .. can't pinpoint it but i understand where she comes from :)

I guess b/c she's quite sensitive to her feelings and i'm like that too :D

she's not afraid to be herself :D

i was drawn to the original KARA b/c they were down to earth and dorky, funny, and real people..

i could relate to that..they didn't act snotty or anything, they kinda reminded me of my friends and i :lol:

they could talk perverted and not care what other people thought they should act like haha!! just normal girls who are really close and really good friends^^

I'm similar.. to Gyuri, well yeah. =) And Seungyeon too, when it comes to being ready with medicines or what LOL.

To Gyuri, cause, with my friends, they're like my sisters and brothers, I take care of them first before myself, and when there's group work, I eye them like I'm some eagle. More on the side, it's like I take care of them. Like that. I have a very childish side as well. The only thing we missed, is that she's conceited and confident of her looks, while I'm not confident with anything. ^^

i have to say Sunghee. :thumbup1: not really similar to me.

but she's really similar to a close friend of mine. haha!

both

- Tauruses

- Likes Photography

- Post emo posts

- Spunky

- Mischievous

- Makes random noises

there are more, but i cant really remember them now. LOL.

the only difference is that my friend is not as loud as Sunghee. lol

-------

i LOVE Chocopies too! lol.

^^ omo you reminded me.. Gyuri totally reminded me of one of my ex close friends lol!!

at first it weird lol!! cause i wasn't friends with that person anymore but Gyuri is way cooler :thumbup1:

I'm similar.. to Gyuri, well yeah. =) And Seungyeon too, when it comes to being ready with medicines or what LOL.

To Gyuri, cause, with my friends, they're like my sisters and brothers, I take care of them first before myself, and when there's group work, I eye them like I'm some eagle. More on the side, it's like I take care of them. Like that. I have a very childish side as well. The only thing we missed, is that she's conceited and confident of her looks, while I'm not confident with anything. ^^

i agree. i agree. i definitely agree XD you always take care of us. you give us advices when we have problems. you're neat and always prepared. you're like our eomma. i even mistaken you to be older than Patchii eonni (sLeEpiNg_mErmaiD) LOL

no you're not. you're confident with something. with your passions. that's what i can see. even though you've been through a lot, you still continue to pursue your passion :P

i'm more like similar to seungyeon. makes weird noises and loves headbanging. i also like dancing, which is one of her best talents.

Edited by anne
double post.

lol coco pies are odd too eat xD.. it feels odd xD.... though they are nice :haha

how am i and kara simular ......

i have no idea....i guess im not...i cant come up with any...

if you see and know me in real life... you would really think

WHAAAAT SHES A FAN OF KARA !?!?!?!.... NO WAY !!! xD

uh ok ..

i like to sleep.. who likes that too ?? sung hee ?

AHH I KNOW !!!

im kinda like sung hee.. i can be really loud too...

when im with ppl who im close with i can be really loud.. and i wont approach anybody quick...

some1 has to take me with her/him to meet people :lol: like gyuri had to do with sun hee ???

maybe that ?

^^ see that wasn't really hard :)

there's usually a relatable reason why we like the groups we like :)

hehe yea thnx :)

but its usually not always :D..

like i really have no idae why i like snsd....

and younha.. i like younha becaus of her style and music.. but weve got nothing similar.. :P

Hey Choco Pies! I bring one to school everyday and I eat it when I get hungry! :)

I think I'm more related to Gyu Ri. We're both Tauruses as well like Sung Hee, but we both have an older sibling Aura and are a bit conceited with our looks *cough* I have to look at a mirror or the reflection on a window or my shadow to see if my hair is okay... hmmm

Also I'm only 9 days older than Gyu Ri! So we're bound to share the same something!

Edited by Rondillo

I'm kind of like Sunghee, haha. I'm usually the most hyper in my group of friends and...loud ^_^. I remember SY stated that whenever she was playing with Sunghee she'd have a ringing left in her ears. Apparently my voice is like that too T____T But I also like photography and self-caming :lol:))

• 4 weeks later...

i feel so left behind answering this question. Im a new fan so i can't say that much.

But i guess, the similarities between me and Kara is always fighting for our dreams ^^

I LOVE CHOCOPIES!!!

There are quite a few pics of Sunghee and Eeyore.

And Eeyore's my favourite Winnie the Pooh character.

And apparently Nicole's favourite colour is green now.

AND GREEN'S MY FAVOURITE COLOUR TOO!

Oh, and Nicole and I share the same name. Omg, yay <333

I don't know if I'm similar to them in any way, but I know I would definitely get along with them xD Whenever I watch selfcams, I wish I could just jump right in there and goof around with them lol

But I'd say I have similar interests to Sunghee. She's really interested in music and photography, and those are my two passions <3

Gyul loves to eat right? well me too... so I think that is one similarity of ours...

Seungja likes to name her stuff toys heheh and me too... during her trainee days, she's always alone and talks to people only close to her, I was like that before too..

• 3 weeks later...

-I live in Cali' just like Nicole.

-I'm christen just like Nicole.

-I have long hair just like Gyul&Hara&pretty much everyone.

-I loved Fin.K.L just like Hara.

-I love Daesung just like Jiyoung. (But I'll let her have him.^^)

-My blood type is B just like SungHee!

-I'm on team Edward just like Nicole!

-I take care of the dark circles under my eyes just like Gyul~

-I like sleeping just like Jiyoung~

lol I'm similar with Gyuri and Seungyeon

Gyuri cuz I'm conceited like her ....lol well it's a good thing i guess.. i think so but my friend doesn't but i do complement myself like her

and Seungyeon too. I remember when she went [in break it days?] "I'm ok at school" I always said tat but you can tell in her face she's smart in school.. lol being a lil modest

and I'm like Sy with the sleeping habit and also lazyness with cleaning stuff... lol