How are you and KARA similar? :]

jihaebutt

as described in the show Taxi, they were seen as "economic idols" and i feel that i share some similarities to them (the economic part, not the idol part... im not an idol) lol

aside from that, i like to eat, and i imagine that they like to eat as well. im thinking we probably have a lot of similarities that im not aware of

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hahahah i like this thread a lot.

the reason why i like Kara is because i feel that Gyuri is my twins. really not because of her looks but it's because her way of thinking and the way she act (even her clumsyness).

when i saw Idol Army (Idol Show), when Lee Chunhee was the guest, Gyuri fell out of nothing, she just fell all of a sudden. i laughed at it because it is sooo ME. hahaha.

and when i saw variety shows i just feel like i can understand her thoughts when everyone is laughing or questioning it :)

• 6 months later...

1) Seungyeon: both of us love anime

2) Jing: we make noises when we sleep lol. the difference is that jing snores, while i just breathe super loudly XD

3) all KARA members: im a total shikshin. i love eating <3

4) Sunghee: i love sleeping and slacking as well ^^

5) Seungyeon and Nicole: we're Christians!!!

6) Hara: both of us dont like to lose hehes :D

I'm kinda like similar to Seungyeon noona since she likes gadgets/techie stuff as am I. Also anime.

We share the same trait as being silent even there's people around :D

Gyul noona too, I share her confidence in terms of handsomeness and prettiness :=)):

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...