• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
Eddie Z

[Sungja] Where is Sunghee now?

286 posts in this topic

Anyone heard where she is? Maybe doing an OST or just dragging herself to school...let us know.

lol. she's probably studying for her exams now.

go go Sungja!

study your butt off this time around. lol

I hope she will pass her exam this year.

So SungHee works hard !

She's just living her life like a normal girl. She posts pictures all the time of her and her friends on cyworld, but I bet she's studying really hard for the exam.

If she decides not to be a singer again, she should be a photographer, I love her pictures <3

I really hope after she fo greta in shcool, her dad lets her sing again. =/ i really miss her. Does anyone know if she still talk with the other kara members? I want to see them interact (:

ive a feeling that to leave kara to study is not THE ONLY reason...

but i'll just leave it to that..

respect her decision...

it pains me to see someone born to be a singer to face this

i hope she'll pass her exam this time ^^

When is the exam in Korea though? I wonder if Sunghee is getting ready for that right now. After entering college, I doubt she will come back, I think she would get adjusted first.

=( i miss her. lol.

hopefully she does well in her exams ^^ go sunghee go!

Does anyone know if she still talk with the other kara members? I want to see them interact (:

i don't have a doubt that they still keep in contact with each other.. nicole and gyuri made it very obvious when they mentioned her in their thank yous for the mini album :wub:

i miss her..ugh

I know the last deal with her pops is what took SungHee away from KARA and Kamilia, but I hope she can make another deal with him. If she passes her entrance exam this time, she should be allowed back to the entertainment world >.>

-sLaVe_K1

i miss her too....

hope she comes back soon T.T

pass your exams and come back soon.. i miss your voice !!!

SUNGJA Unnie, FIGHTING !!!

She's just living her life like a normal girl. She posts pictures all the time of her and her friends on cyworld, but I bet she's studying really hard for the exam.

If she decides not to be a singer again, she should be a photographer, I love her pictures <3

cyworld ?? i wanna c it..... where can i find it ??

i think that as her fans...whatever she's doing all we can do is hope and pray she's at her best and for perhaps one day to be back in the limelight! sungja, fighting all the way!

btw does anybody know where i can find the subbed self cam or kara with sunghee in it ?!?!?!

ive only seen ep 1 and 2....

Sighhhh everyone misses her~ T.T

Sungja ahhh~

I really hope her dad somehow let her comeback and sing again sighhh.

Maybe after her major exams?

Sungja fighting!

All the best in your studies and everything.

she's probably working up to the university entry this year to satisfy her father.

after that all we could do is to sign the petition to bring her back. like she said as long as people wants her to come back, she would!

she's probably working up to the university entry this year to satisfy her father.

after that all we could do is to sign the petition to bring her back. like she said as long as people wants her to come back, she would!

omo really?? yahh we should do that!! haha..do you think DSP would even listen if we tried..if he's mart enough..maybe he'll just bring her back in..like a secret..like she suddenly pops in their fully second album! :]

that'll be cool..but i doubt it.. -_-

Sunghee is gonna study hard for her exams and score perfects then come back for her singing career agian.

OMG...

i miss u so mush SH uinnie...

i miss your voise, your smile...

i hope you can pass the exam good... and comeback with us...

waaa since SH left Kara I'm so so sad about it... She is one of my dream members and I dedicate my FanFic to the one and only Sung Hee T_T I miss herrrrrrrr