[Sungja] Where is Sunghee now?

Eddie Z

• 2 weeks later...

is there any songs that involve Sunghee? i wanna listen to what she sounds like.

sorry, i'm a new kara fan, so i don't know who she is.

To _noObie: You can try KARA's first album "The First Blooming" and a song called "Then It's Done" sang by our Sungja.

She actually does have a beautiful voice. Plus, she used to be a main vocal in the "Old Group" :D

though I dont mean it's bad, but I hope people who come into her box, take a look and u will know why she left, so dont ask it over n over. I'm deeply in pain when she left. >< .

Anyway, I know she is doing well.. in her life. SungJa is hard to give up.

she said: "I was born to be on stage" . I'm sure that she will be back ♥

i feel your missing thoughts in your words. will sung be back where she belongs, only time will tell.

maybe she wants but she can't..

hmm.. do i find another sung fan in newlover too? hope to see both of you in sung spazz thread. :)

• 2 weeks later...

Goo Hara is my fav person from Kara now, with Hammy coming in a close 2nd :P, but If I'm honest, Break It is still one of my all time fav k-pop songs, and definitely my fav Kara one. Sunghee's voice is awesome, some of the early clips I've seen of them all together really endeared me to her too as well as a couple fan made clips I saw via youtube. I really hope wherever her road takes her that she will find someway to share her obvious talent with the rest of the world. It's going to remain a much darker place without it :) Sunghee <3

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...