[Sungja] Where is Sunghee now?

Eddie Z

Right now I just hope she's happy...I just wondered if she still stays in touch with Nicole, Seungyeon or Gyuri, hmm I Hope she comesback to Kara or if she were to be a soloist then I want to see Interactions...

Edited by iAyu

• 2 weeks later...

Ex-KARA member Kim Sung Hee to get married in May

I wasn't a fan of KARA until after Sunghee was gone but I wish her a long and happy marriage anyways. I was quite surprised when I saw the news considering how young she still is. There's also quite an age gap between her and her fiance. He's 31 so that makes it a gap of 8 years right? Guess that'll put an end to all the speculation of Sunghee returning to KARA.

I'm happy for her marriage! (: I hope she continues to live a happy life.

Yeshh, I'd be surprised if she came back to the entertainment industry too. o.o" I mean, with her religion and then with a family to support, how will she have time to come back as a solo singer? Or even better in KARA?

I really want to hear from her about KARA. I hope she isn't restraining herself to not pay attention to KARA. I hope all the girls still keep in touch with her.

Sunghee! I'm so happy for her getting married! I'm going to be getting married soon too~ I'm kinda happy that one of my idols is getting married the same year as me, that's so cool~ I love her so much haha. I don't think the age gap matters at all... I bet all of you guys had great grandparents with age gaps of 10 or 11 years. It was more common like 100 years ago at least, haha. It's just not as common these days because people think it's "taboo" or something for people with those kinds of age differences to get married... I don't think it's taboo at all. Who said that you could only love someone within your age group? Really?

The oldest guy I ever dated was 7 years older than me... xD So why not? I bet a lot of you are in love with an idol that is way older than you... Like I saw someone just a while ago who's only 14 but she's in love with TaeYeon who's 22, haha. So really, don't be hypocrites... And especially don't criticize Sunghee for her decision please. We're here to support her and love her, not judge her on her personal life decisions when we don't even know the whole story, just a short article that seems to be making her future husband look like a bad guy.

I mean, really, what kind of an a-hole would include that part about him refusing to go into the military? -___- Is that important news? Does the public need to know that? No... They should've left that part out.... that's really none of our business and they're trying to make him have a bad image... I hate media...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...