• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Someone interviewed Sunghee recently and had pictures of her too. She looked very good.

is it the media ? can i look at it please, if there's any link,

i just became a fans for a few months, and done some (or maybe little) research on our Sungja, though its only like, who was she when she were a member, and feels so bad that she have to quit >.<

is it the media ? can i look at it please, if there's any link,

i just became a fans for a few months, and done some (or maybe little) research on our Sungja, though its only like, who was she when she were a member, and feels so bad that she have to quit >.<

Great to have you here. I can't remember where I saw it (that's why I didn't post a link) but I'm pretty sure it was @edr49890 who posted the link. Try sending him a PM here at Karaholic, maybe, he can help.

Great to have you here. I can't remember where I saw it (that's why I didn't post a link) but I'm pretty sure it was @edr49890 who posted the link. Try sending him a PM here at Karaholic, maybe, he can help.

i see, the one who's always on the chatbox isnt it ? :D

thanks anyway

I'm a new Kamilia so I'm still learning about Kara but I think she is married now when I was researching on her. I know she left because she broke a promise with her parents when she didn't pass her entrance exams.

You learn well, young Kamilia.