[Sungja] Where is Sunghee now?

Eddie Z

i dont know about her since i started to be kara fan when they are five..

i search old performace when she's still in kara, and she has great voice :thumbup:

i started to know KARA during their STEP promo. Like you, I also searched for old KARA perfs and stumbled onto their First Blooming album. Sunghee's powerful voice and their sweet melodious songs were the ones that brought KARA to my attention (there were a lot of Kpop girl groups at the time and they all looked and sounded the same to me). Since then, no day without KARA for me :)

rather than wonder where Sunghee is, i wonder more about what she's thinking and feeling today on KARA's 6th anniversary day. Does she miss being a KARA member? Does she miss the other members?.Does she miss her fans? Etc....

well, wherever she is, i just hope that she's happy (with no regrets whatsoever) :)

i don't know what she's doingt right now, but i often ask myself what would happened if she was still in KARA? maybe Hara and Jiyoung wouldn't be in the group...

If Sunghee rejoined KARA, they could have team a and team b. Then they could have a Mister dance off.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Funny to think that if it wasn't for Sunghee leaving than the decision for a 5-member group probably wouldn't have surfaced, and JY & Hara wouldn't have been part of KARA

But then again it means that since JY's auditions went well, she might've joined another group. Since Hara was an online shopping mall model b4 DSP scouted her, she might've remained just a model.

And KARA would be a 4-member group.

Wow scary thoughts :productive:  :lazy: ~

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Hope they are still friends, why we never watched Sung Hee sending her support? :(

And what about the reason cause she leaves the group? I readed long time ago that it was cause she couldn't pass the college exam, but on other site, they said that it happens cause her religion and stuff like that.

Edited by Geassu

^

Now that you mention it, I hope so :D

I'll be over the moon if it's true :lol:

Happened a couple of years ago actually.  

http://www.koreaboo.com/index.html/_/general/kim-sunghee-reveals-her-wedding-photos-r5941

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2011/05/ex-kara-member-kim-sung-hee-reveals-more-beautiful-wedding-photos

Edited by ZenChai

what if Sunghee is also here in Karaholic but she not telling us.. hmmmm.. I really want to see KARA together with Sunghee though..

"what if Sunghee is also here in Karaholic but she not telling us." Probably a tuna and can't type.

"I really want to see KARA together with Sunghee though." Be very careful about which Kamilia you say this to because some don't take it well.

"what if Sunghee is also here in Karaholic but she not telling us." Probably a tuna and can't type.

"I really want to see KARA together with Sunghee though." Be very careful about which Kamilia you say this to because some don't take it well.

Why is that that some don't take it well?  :gemhuh:

I don't know why exactly but their argument usually runs along the lines about how KARA4 is the past and we should support only KARA5.

I strongly believe that Kamilias now and then should be in the same page. I particularly don't see why we should 'only' support what we see is successful now and forget the base of how Kara started as a four-member group.  Ouch.. this hurts me a lot when I thought all Kamilias know how to treasure a member of a big happy family  :touched:

Anyways, with this thread's topic. The last time I checked, Sunghee is happily married and a voice instructor in a school for which I am not sure of the name. That's all for now~  :productive:

what if the DSP thought about KARA5 +1?? just like for 1 digital song

I think it would do KARA and Kamilia a great service.

I strongly believe that Kamilias now and then should be in the same page. I particularly don't see why we should 'only' support what we see is successful now and forget the base of how Kara started as a four-member group.  Ouch.. this hurts me a lot when I thought all Kamilias know how to treasure a member of a big happy family  :touched:

That's how I felt too. This is why I still bring it up. Iit really bothered me and I don't want other Kamilias to stumble into this without a warning.

• Like 1