[Sungja] Where is Sunghee now?

Eddie Z

I think it would do KARA and Kamilia a great service.

That's how I felt too. This is why I still bring it up. Iit really bothered me and I don't want other Kamilias to stumble into this without a warning.

I think one of the most important factor that we should feature in karaholic is to acquaint our new members to know Kara's history.

I am not sure what are the new rules of how to become a registered fan but there's that Q&A portion right? If I'm not mistaken that is ^^"

• Like 1

I think one of the most important factor that we should feature in karaholic is to acquaint our new members to know Kara's history.

I am not sure what are the new rules of how to become a registered fan but there's that Q&A portion right? If I'm not mistaken that is ^^"

Yes there is a Q&A portion in the registration form. You got a suggestion in making the new members aware of kara's history.

• Like 1

sunghee is now married but i think it will not stop her to become a singer again. for example look at wonder girls Sun. she is married and now pregnant but jyp said that Sun will not be out of wonder girls so, maybe there is a chance for Sunghee to be back in the industry.

Sunghee had an amazing voice during "Break It", and I'm sure she still has that amazing voice, even if it isn't used for singing, maybe she ca get back in the industry some time.

I hope soo

• 2 weeks later...

After 2 years since last news about SungHee, there is not any news about her whereabout, and this causes me miss her more, it's like SungHee had disappeared from this world, but she never leaved my heart, at this place, she is always KARA's member, we should remember all the memories and toughful day she had suffered although it was a long time ago......... she is forever with KARA...........

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...