[Sungja] Where is Sunghee now?

Eddie Z

• 1 month later...
Does anyone know if she still talk with the other kara members? I want to see them interact (:

i don't have a doubt that they still keep in contact with each other.. nicole and gyuri made it very obvious when they mentioned her in their thank yous for the mini album :wub:

i miss her..ugh

I know the last deal with her pops is what took SungHee away from KARA and Kamilia, but I hope she can make another deal with him. If she passes her entrance exam this time, she should be allowed back to the entertainment world >.>

-sLaVe_K1

i miss her too....

hope she comes back soon T.T

pass your exams and come back soon.. i miss your voice !!!

SUNGJA Unnie, FIGHTING !!!

She's just living her life like a normal girl. She posts pictures all the time of her and her friends on cyworld, but I bet she's studying really hard for the exam.

If she decides not to be a singer again, she should be a photographer, I love her pictures <3

cyworld ?? i wanna c it..... where can i find it ??

btw does anybody know where i can find the subbed self cam or kara with sunghee in it ?!?!?!

ive only seen ep 1 and 2....

• 2 weeks later...
she's probably working up to the university entry this year to satisfy her father.

after that all we could do is to sign the petition to bring her back. like she said as long as people wants her to come back, she would!

omo really?? yahh we should do that!! haha..do you think DSP would even listen if we tried..if he's mart enough..maybe he'll just bring her back in..like a secret..like she suddenly pops in their fully second album! :]

that'll be cool..but i doubt it.. -_-

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...