• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
Eddie Z

[Sungja] Where is Sunghee now?

286 posts in this topic

I didnt knew KARA has 6 members before till I saw the picture of Sunghe..

I really wonder how she is doing right now and I really wish she could come back as the 6th member of KARA

becase the more the merrier. :D

I didnt knew KARA has 6 members before till I saw the picture of Sunghe..

I really wonder how she is doing right now and I really wish she could come back as the 6th member of KARA

becase the more the merrier. ^_^

actually KARA was a 4 member group until the unfortunate happened & so they added Hara unni & Jiyoung....lol anyways, its soo sad that the last news that we got was when she collaborated in a song....i miss her..want her to come really soon..ill be epic if its with KARA but even if its not as long as she come bk lol

if she does come back in the coming year...do you guys think it'll be with Kara or do you think she'll be solo or with another group? personally i think Kara would be Epic if Sunghee was back with Kara

hope she comes back to kara! she was so good it would be a shame to see someone who is destined to sing waste that chance.

I really do wish she would return, even as a solo artist, because she has an amazing voice and I love watching her perform.

i wish that she will return to Kara...

it will be really epic if she can work with Hara and Jiyoung...

5 members are great enough for Kara but with 6 members

it will really be an epic, and will definitely be something to look forward to...

Probably working to prove to her dad that she can do school and training, does anyone know if she's in DSP still or she left?

its been a long time...

Any idea when is she finishing her studies...

Miss her soooo much...

saranghe sunghee...

*I'll be waiting when all is left to do is run you be the princess and i be prince lalalala*

I am a Kara 2nd generation lover, but I sure hope Sunghee will be able to come back after her exams!

to be honest if she comes back..

she'll definitely will help Kara's singing skills to a whole new level..

with her feirce vocals.

she's probably busy wif personal stuff or whatever.

and hope she's doing well..

what if a 6-member group KARA>

p.s::Taeyon kinda reminds me of sunghee.. i don't know why

I miss her so much.

Hope she's doing fine there.

Love you Sunghee <3

i know little about the 4 members kara, but heard she's a beauty with a very nice voice.

if she does re-join, it must be emotional for the girls.

if it ever happens, the impact will be huge.

maybe it will.. i'm not ruling out this..

Her hopes in returning to Kara are pretty slim.. Since Kara is doing pretty well without her, her sudden appearance makes it hard for people to accept. People might think she is trying to barge in to bask in the glory Kara created without her.

Edited by Denzel

Her hopes in returning to Kara are pretty slim.. Since Kara is doing pretty well without her, her sudden appearance makes it hard for people to accept. People might think she is trying to barge in to bask in the glory Kara created without her.

yeah..ur right..

some people may think that..

positive and negative comment always unavoidable..

i know kara since 2nd generation..

but after i watch the older videos..

i'm loving sunghee too..

her personality and her amazing vocal..

and myself i do wish she can back..6member kara will be amazing..

i'm sure sunghee can get along well with hara and jiyoung..xD

all of kamilia will supprt it..

but yeah,i'm curious where is she now..

and what she doing right now xD