• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
Eddie Z

[Sungja] Where is Sunghee now?

286 posts in this topic

i hope she gets back soon..

its like kara is not complete without her.

so best wishes and luck to her and fighting!~

Even though I didnt get to know her like some fans did, I hope she does well and finds success in the future for whichever it may be. Whether its coming back to the group or pursuing her education even further.

as much as i like sunghee i dont think she will return to kpop anytime soon. her dad is adamant that she succeeds in education before this kpop idol nonsense. its too bad because she was definitely the best vocal in the group, even compared to current members.

^ I agree, she probably won't be back for a while since her dad is so persistent that she continues her studies. It'd be such a waste if she doesn't come back. Her voice is probably one of the best ones of current Kpop female idols.

Well, I read like a lot of months ago this:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DSP media has confirmed that their new rookie group will debut in April. The group which is made up of 7 girls will finally debut after a setback delayed their initial debut in March.

The reason for the delay was due to one of the members being changed at the last minute. A DSP representative has confirmed that popular DSP trainee Lee Joobin who appeared in SS501’s A Song Calling For You music video, was the member who was replaced. Former Kara member Kim Sunghee has also been revealed as Lee’s replacement.

DSP has still yet to finalize the name of the group, instead asking fans to wait a little longer for it to be revealed. On the other hand a DSP representative did mention that the new groups debut song was composed by 한상원, and that their concept will be different to Kara’s current concept and image...

CREDIT: asiapopcorn

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well we know that thee new group of DSP with 7 members is Rainbow

but what did happen, nobody knows

if somebody with a better english than me could look for these info

or some korean Karaholic

please look for these info T_T

Edited by Gsar Flakita

^ So Sunghee was supposed to be in Rainbow? o.o

I really like the current Kara and as much as i want Sunghee back, i waould rather her go solo instead. =/

I don't know..But hopefully she is doing well in school and happy in life.

aww sunghee is such a good student, wanting to focus on her studies :)

hope she is doing well and comes back to kara soon (:

Hmm I became a fan of Kara after she already left but I still hope she's going to school. Hopefully, she'll come back someday because I never got a chance to see her perform or anything.

I miss Sunghee too. I wish her good luck with her exams and everything. We all miss you SUNGHEE!!!!

i hope she comes back the the music industry after school. She is really talented and may be a waste if she doesn't pursuit entertainment industry. Miss her so much!

She should be studying real hard and having a normal life now .

Miss her ttm !

Hope she does well for her exams and she'll come back to Kara !

Ahh, I hope she really goes back to Music.

Her vocals are really nice and talented!

Make it Kara-6, :sweatdrop:

she sure is living a normal life,i hope she gets together with the members and take a nice group picture :D

hope she decides to become a singer....

i really wished she could still had stayed in kara.... i miss her!

oh she's studying... i hope when she finished studying, she'll go back to the industry.. better if she will be back and we'll see Kara6!!

god knows how i miss Sunghee!!

she will always a KARA to me!! >_<