[2010.03.07] 'Kara Talks About Their Change in Lupin'

chopsuey

2a9d3rd.jpg

Girl group KARA definitely got rid of their sweet image when they prepared for Lupin. The silk and tight outfits that show off their style rather than skin is not only classy but also different from what other girl groups are doing.

In a recent interview, Goo Hara said,

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hmm.. Hammie has the biggest change but i guess it's time for her to shed the cute and bubbly image of old..

she looks really good with the short hair & she look more matured with a pinch of mysterious.. hehe.. :)

Go Seungyeon!! Go Kara!! Hwaiting!!

Jing, you will always be KARA's adorable maknae. (:

I'm glad Hara is doing fine managing both the promotions and IY :)

Nicole looks good in that hairstyle.

Gyuri def. looks more fiercer with this concept.

Seungyeon along with Kara,can pull any concept.

hara as usual in her interview, sweet & polite. never miss an iy episode. rice over bread? so the groups always take bread stuffs?

sy looks just as great, though i still miss those long hair.

gyuri uncommon name? definitely not here in my heart.

where were those 11 pounds from? prettiness comes from inside & she have tons of it.

so jy wants to grow up. indeed looks different in lupin. am surprised.

it's good to hear they are eagerly looking for a change, but best to keep all options open. i still love the cute side.

aww...Nicole doesn't think her hairstyle is pretty? I think it's totally hot and gives her a certain aura when she performs Lupin onstage. I really admire girls who look good in short hair and this is part of the reason why she's a standout in the group.

Jiyoung will still be the cute one but I'm sure this concept change will make her look more mature and perhaps with more appearances on variety shows, she'll make herself less of a maknae and more of an entertainer in her own right. I hope she gets to blossom into the 'different person' that she wants!

I really love Seungyeon's new hairstyle...i'm not sure if short hair actually makes her more mature or cuter...she's already so cute, when her hair is cut short, her face and her smile will stand out even more, making her even cuter since she has such a beautiful smile. Anyway, i love Seungyeon's new look and totally love it when she smiles!

I think Gyuri will always look good regardless of the concept or image and she's certainly very comfortable with the 'darker' image now.

Hara still looks the same and I'm happy that she maintained her hairstyle so that she could do those hairflips in Lupin. She certainly looks sexier in the Bond girl image.

Overall, I think they look even prettier now than ever and I'm very happy with their new concept. :D

I <3 Cole with the short hair,

and it doesn't look any boyish if she wears it.

Our Ham is getting more and more used to her hair,

and Gyuri is relating her name to Lupin, kekeke~

Maknae will always be a maknae :D

Glad that the girls are doing great and not straving themselves. Glad hara is still full of energy. Gyuri has a uncommon name? No, she's leader for a reason, but it's not bad to want to become bigger. Seung yeon is rocking the new hair style. Nicole looks hot wit that "boyish" hair style. And jiyoung is becoming a beautiful lady. They're all growing up so fast. Thanks for sharin

this style is better than those skin-showing style because it's, like they said, more original and classy. I like classy styles (which is why I like classical music :) )

And I'm really loving Nicole's short hair cut, it really suits her for some reason :D

i personally think seungyeon looks wayyy better with short hair. she can pull off both the cute and sexy look with the short hair too.

jiyoung looks a lot better too with her new look. never really noticed her too much (looks wise) but she stands out alot more.

hara, gyuri, and nicole always look good :)

aww...Nicole doesn't think her hairstyle is pretty? I think it's totally hot and gives her a certain aura when she performs Lupin onstage. I really admire girls who look good in short hair and this is part of the reason why she's a standout in the group.

Jiyoung will still be the cute one but I'm sure this concept change will make her look more mature and perhaps with more appearances on variety shows, she'll make herself less of a maknae and more of an entertainer in her own right. I hope she gets to blossom into the 'different person' that she wants!

I really love Seungyeon's new hairstyle...i'm not sure if short hair actually makes her more mature or cuter...she's already so cute, when her hair is cut short, her face and her smile will stand out even more, making her even cuter since she has such a beautiful smile. Anyway, i love Seungyeon's new look and totally love it when she smiles!

I think Gyuri will always look good regardless of the concept or image and she's certainly very comfortable with the 'darker' image now.

Hara still looks the same and I'm happy that she maintained her hairstyle so that she could do those hairflips in Lupin. She certainly looks sexier in the Bond girl image.

Overall, I think they look even prettier now than ever and I'm very happy with their new concept. :thumbup:

i couldn't agree more with you - especially about both sy and nicole's haircuts... they really are good changes... sure i'd love to see nicole with long hair again but the sexy androgynous look definitely works too... she can look really feminine some days and boyish on others :D

They were miserable coz of diet.. Don't lose more weights... Just keep it like this or get more weights... It's not good for their health if lose to many weights but don't get much calories while they're doing many works...

I love their new concepts and I'm sure many people also love it.. ^^ they're just amazing! <3