[2010.03.07] 'Kara Talks About Their Change in Lupin'

chopsuey

Guest asyraf jiyoung saranghae~

My Baby Jing was obviously the total breakout from her cute image...

But still,she looks fabulous with her new image..^^

love jiyoung :lol:

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

KARA wears black and exudes a positive kind of cool. Gorgeous.. it has a wider base it can appeal to (from the teens to the late 20s, the latter preferring a more understated kind of chic) as compared to SNSD's TBA 'Black Soshi' (which mostly appeals to the oppas) and T-ara's 'now-you-see, now-you-don't' black (which caters more to the unnis)

yeah i agree with some of the posters here jing will always be the dorky adorable magnae but good god that child has blossomed into one beautiful young girl :)

theyve all adapted well to the change though :)

♫Kara♫

huhu~

Lupin change is JJang..!!!

all the costume for Lupin is jjang..!!they didn't show off their skin..huhu~

Hara...she is really2 busy..huhu~and tired..pity her..she should get some rest...

Seungyeon...is the best and the brave..huhu~

lol...She cut off her hair to short hair style..and the new hair style is really2 suit her...

Seungyeon always cute...huhu~ and more cute with short hair style..huhu~

Gyuri...She really2 fit dark concept...Goddess..!!

wow...Nicole really2 work out for this concept...Nicole jjang..her short hair style is jjang...

I love when she smiling on Lupin performance..with that hair..she is really2 sweet....

haha~

Jing want to be seen as mature now...but still..she is Kara cute mascot..she will always be cute...

♥Kara Lupin♥

Nicole's hair isnt boyish, its HOT! however there is a part of me that really wants to see her performing with long hair like in the past, but this is good too :)

I'm also surprised that Gyuri doesnt get as much attention, even though shes the leader (and the fact that shes awesome). I think she fits the new 'darker' concept the best out of everyone.

Seungyeon haircut was just...wow. Never pictured her with short hair before but she really makes it work.

Its good to see Hara with such a positive attitude to her work. One would imagine that she would have a lot of expectations on her from the public, so its good to see her handling it well.

And Jiyoung will always be our maknae no matter what :)

"It's the first KARA become dark." Gyu Ri says...

its okay, the very nice first time i think...

and nicole lost 11 pound...WOW.. :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

nicole outfit is more opened than the others...

i know because she has a sexy body, :inluv: :inluv: but i'm not loathly.. :sulk: :sulk: :sulk:

the most interesting is seung yeon new hair, its really fit to her..

neomu yeppeo... :):blushing: :blushing: :eyelove: :eyelove: :eyelove:

Yeah! they are all Gorgeous and changed a lot. Lupin is really the best. ahaha.

I think I kinda agree with Nicole. I also thought that her hair isn't very nice and is a little boyish, too short. But it doesn't matter no matter what style she has I will support her! She will always be beautiful in my eyes! And I'm kinda getting used to her hair. I watch Lupin like 10 times, then later on another 10...ahaha

I really love Seungyeon's new hair cut, it suits her well.

i love love love Nicole's "boyish" hair but it wouldn't suit me if i had it. XD

and she lost 11 pounds. O_O" gratz.

Maknae is growing up ;D

Gyuri looks so pretty with curly hair o;

One of my favourite parts in lupin is when hara flips her hair O_OI