[2010.03.08] KARA, Brown Eyed Girls and SNSD are nominated for the 7th Korean Music Awards

Waffles

The nine member girl group SNSD has gained four nominations for the 7th Korean Music Awards. On March 9th, the selectors for the nominations held a press conference where they announced all 25 of the nominations.

Idols are not big award winners at this awards show let alone are girl groups so this is a big honor. SNSD is nominated with Gee for Song of the Year, Tell Me Your Wish (Genie) for Best Pop Song, Gee for Best Dance/Electronic Song and Netizens

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hope KARA wins Best Pop Song for Mister...I still can't get enough of that song after so long. But I wonder what are the other nominees in that category other than Ring Ding Dong and Genie...if 2NE1 is also in the Best Pop Song category, it'll be tough.

At least they don't have to compete with Gee for Best Pop Song...i think Gee is gonna win Song of the Year!

Anyway, all the best to KARA!

Where can you vote?

Kara would get my vote otherwise.

Mister and pop song is a definite. Strongest comp. in my mind is Baek Ji Young.

Though, I'm surprised that Mister isn't nominated for Dance either.

Either way

Kara Fighting.

Well, Mister was a real big hit.. So it deserves the award at any category haha..

Honey has a unique choreography and they deserve the award too :thumbup:

Kara did well in 2009. I'm proud of them for winning so many awards..!

Keep up the good work girls! Fighting!!~

Great news ^^ Mister and Honey! Love it.. And wow.. There's a big competition.. o.o KARA will win more awards in 2010!

I want to vote for KARA! Could someone make a post that explain how to vote? =P just wondering.. Hoho..

Thanks for sharing (: